WHICH BIKE (and the lady biker argument!)

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe WHICH BIKE (and the lady biker argument!)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    gixer
    Participant

02 fireblade in rossi colours 12000 miles £5799. 03 gsxr1000k3 been resprayed in green rizla colour (unusual as normally in blue) 5800 miles £5999. Both bikes from same shop, just wondered if its a cheap gsxr or an expensive fireblade. I thought the gsxr would be worth a lot more than the blade? I’m test riding both tmw, wanna new bike but not sure what to go for, really tempted by the gsxr as it has to be the best bike money can buy!

Gix
    Participant

Hondas are too sterile now, too sensible, gixers best bike….[;)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vacuum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, there goes another engine!

suck_animated.gif

gixer
    Participant

unusual to have a lady on a bike. have you ridden for long and what country you in

GSX Rat
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by gixer

unusual to have a lady on a bike. have you ridden for long and what country you in

Uh oh…….

*Keeps head down for when the sh!t hits the fan…..

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

gixer
    Participant

have i said something wrong. i can only recall seeing 1 or 2 women ever riding a bike bigger than a 125. i’m not saying anything other than its unusual, which it is

Gix
    Participant

Why should shit hit fan? He called me a lady! LOL!!

Been riding motorbikes for 14 years now, and I am in England, wishing I was in Mauritius…..[:D][:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vacuum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, there goes another engine!

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

go with the the body and experience the honda handling,thats why its a little more expensive,I my self have the R1 but……..the blade is a great handling bike and is kind to the whrist…Enjoy and do tell.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

Oh dont worry about hooly, he reckons a womans place is at the kitchen sink……….

Careful now……[}:)]

suck_animated.gif

Gix
    Participant

and you wont get any sense out of digger…he’s a yamaha rider….LOL

[:o)]

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

cheers gix,did I spell whrist ok.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

No mate its wrist.[;)]

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

Ta,

Take it easy out there

gixer
    Participant

Originally posted by gixerchic

Oh dont worry about hooly, he reckons a womans place is at the kitchen sink……….

i can think of a much better place than a kitchen sink[:p]

GSF K1
    Participant

Gixer… I like your style!!!

gix… you need a BANDIT!!!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSF K1

Gixer… I like your style!!!

gix… you need a BANDIT!!!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

A bandit? No ta I prefer proper bikes….if I had a bandit I would make it the full 1200….

suck_animated.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.