What made you smile today?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe What made you smile today?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 859 total)
  • Author
    Digger
    Participant

Lets see them Gixer or are they for another website..lol.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

Definitely for an X-rated site me thinks………there’s video footage too…….[:0][:D]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

speedy claire
    Participant

I dont show my tartan pyjamas to just anyone you know [:0] and I don`t care how much Channel X has offered you Gix……… hold out for more money!!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Gix
    Participant

Vid will go to highest bidder…then you will and your tartan jimjams will be famous……..[:D][:D]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

£5 and I`ll bring the chocolate…lol

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

How much chocolate………….????????????[:p]

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

lots and lots

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

Now digger, this is an exclusive bit of footage we are talking about here, you need to be more specific in what is meant by lots and lots. Also, what make and variety of chocolate?

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

Ripples,cream eggs,flakes,chocy buttons,lion bars,bountys,cadbury whole nut,cadbury fruit and nut,mars bars and of course the biggest bar of galaxy that money can buy….will that do it?

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

Galaxy??????? [:p][^][^]

suck_animated.gif

speedy claire
    Participant

shit!!…….thats my pride and bank balance done for! How could you Digger, that`s the lowest of the low, hit a girls weak spot!!

speedy claire
    Participant

PS: How many cream eggs??[;)]

Gix
    Participant

you know he will want to watch yoou eating them!!!![:o)]

suck_animated.gif

toggsy
    Participant

So…. How do you eat yours?

In one I bet!!!![B)]

Gix
    Participant

No I gently bite the top off then I ………

suck_animated.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 859 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.