What made you smile today?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe What made you smile today?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 859 total)
  • Author
    Scouser
    Participant

Well done Gixer! Was it all your own work, or do you get help of biking buddies? Pat on the back all round.

Be seen and be Safe!

Gix
    Participant

Me, Toggsy and Speedy Claire, with some advice from several sources. Thanx everyone.[:D]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

My little dog Sid,(he`s a shitzoo tou know)put a smile on my face today,I caught him humping his bean bag…

Take it easy out there

speedy claire
    Participant

Maybe he ought to get together with Gix`s dog!! i`m sure they`d get on great lol

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Gix
    Participant

Hey my dogs not gay!!!!!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Scouser
    Participant

But they could have a bean bag race!

Be seen and be Safe!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Congrats Gix, knowing you’re on the road again made me smile! And the bean bag race gag….

My dog swings both ways so if we’re having a doggy orgy he’d like to come too.

barmy_carmy
    Participant

I can concur with ID, Wah hey! Gixer…….. on the road again!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Digger
    Participant

I smiled again today coz it was dry so I went to work on my bike.

Take it easy out there

speedy claire
    Participant

My work mates smiled as I groaned in pain today cos I`ve rejoined a gym and I fully intend to work out every lunchtime and swim 3 times a week as well……. we`ll come back and review this post in, say, 2 weeks!!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by imperialdata

Congrats Gix, knowing you’re on the road again made me smile! And the bean bag race gag….

My dog swings both ways so if we’re having a doggy orgy he’d like to come too.

Thanks guys! Never mind the smiling, was laughing when I took it for a blast this afternoon. So good to be mobile again.
    Regarding the dogs……sure mine would be up to an orgy but do think an ikkle female pooch should attend too……[:D]

suck_animated.gif

Radar

Chuffed you are back out there kid. Now buy a Yam!!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

Gosh! Cant afford to spend that much on fixing a bike and keeping it on the road![:p][}:)]

suck_animated.gif

Scouser
    Participant

Apparently, Gixer has photos of Speedy being molested by her Gixers dog?

Be seen and be Safe!

Gix
    Participant

Well yes but don’t ask me to post them here…..its a family site remember…….[}:)]

suck_animated.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 859 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.