What made you smile today?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe What made you smile today?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 859 total)
  • Author
    barmy_carmy
    Participant

Sorry to hear your troubles Gixer, sympathise with you Lol. Hope its not too long to get things sorted, I wish you luck dear.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

speedy claire
    Participant

troubles!!!!! that`s nothing, i`m going to stay with her tomor, she`ll need your sympathies then lol

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

prezzo
    Participant

nothing made me smile today coz of the weather i thaught id have a nice skive today, and got orders to finish the cupboard under the stairs at home
    right cheesed off.

Paul

Dont forget to Donate !!!

GSF K1
    Participant

You should invite all the gang round.. supply the beer/wine and we’ll have a “bike-rebuilding” party!!!!

Hope the thought of warm sunny days on the tarmack with a new engine under you cheers you up a little at the mo.

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

Gix
    Participant

Old engine out……..

enginework_019.jpg
    aint going very far like that!

enginework_017.jpg

New engine now in frame, zorst on. Just gotta put rad, carbs, air box, tank and hook everything up. New filter, oil and coolant etc then on with the fairing…….

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

bet you cant wait hey gix,butterflies all over again just like gettin a new bike…hope it all goes smoothly.

Take it easy out there

Radar

Sorry to hear about the engine going pop in such a spectacular fashion. Delighted you are getting it sorted so quickly. Pictures pretty graphic. Mr Conrod seems to be poking his head out.
    Good luck with the new motor, and let me know if you need any help.

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

Yep! Mr Con rod definetly among several other chunks of metal that have made an appearance at the mouth of the unhealthy looking orafice which should not be there!
    Thanks for the offer of help Radar, much appreciated. Things going ok, you know me…cant keep me down! Have had some help, could never have done this on my own, just not strong enuf for a start!
    Hope you’re trip was ok.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Thumper
    Participant

Luck Gix… you have loads don’t you mate.
    Not enough good though unfortunately.
    So sorry to hear about your hassle, but I say, what sterling job your doing!
    Credit where creidt is due, well done for keeping ‘together’ while taking it apart at the same time.
    I’d got my head around a spanner fest, but it sounds like youur making great progress- let us know.
    Nice one Gix, power to your arm – your in our thoughts.

Hey Lads……a Computer whizz, wine & pizza oficionado, cool rider, and a dab hand with the spanners too! Are there any ends to her tallents?
    All the best.

Gix
    Participant

Thanx thumper! Pleased to know engine now in frame, just gotta put it all back together! Would have started that today but someone walked off with me shed key………[:0]
    Should be back on the road in no time……[;)]

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Glad things are coming together for ya gixer, I got an 90mile blat in today and it was lovely jubbly. Wah Hey!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

Hmmmmmm……what made me smile today? Lets see……..I think the corners of my mouth may have turned up at the sound of my pride and joy roaring to life! Actually…….me and Claire where grinning from ear to ear and jumping up and down! Woooohoooooooo!!!!!!![:D][:D][:D]

suck_animated.gif

prezzo
    Participant

Nice 1 gix not another sound like it eh

Paul

Dont forget to Donate !!!

Gix
    Participant

Nope! No other sound like it!
    Had a bit of trouble starting it, but after recharging the battery for an hour, it started no problem. Then it ran sweet and smooth……what a sound!

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

what made me smile today was seeing Rossi get pole for sundays Moto GP.

Take it easy out there

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 859 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.