Hey all

Home Forums Members’ bikes Hey all

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    imperialdata
    Keymaster

Click ‘edit’ on your post with the pics above and see how TT has modified them with image ‘tags’ either side of your link.

Use the ‘insert image’ button when creating your post and tuck the link to your photo between these tags, eg:
    [***img]https://www.linktoyourphotobucketpicture/pic1.jpg[***/img]

I had to put the asterisks in above so you can see the code, you don’t need them!

Very pro looking shorty zorst Ben, any probs on the fuel mixture now?

BigBen
    Participant

ahh yes i see now.. ill try remember that for the next time i upload something, ill probably cock it up:)

cheers ID, i had thought about the fuelling but i cant prove anything at the mo.. i can imagine something may need tweaking but i wont know until spring time when i get it on the road and all that.. i still need to work out where and how im going to mount it, theres too many options

BigBen
    Participant

STA71238.jpg

STA71236.jpg
    thats what we are aiming for. opinions?

BigBen
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by imperialdata

Very pro looking shorty zorst Ben, any probs on the fuel mixture now?

i went on the racefit website and looked up if the growler they sell needs refulling and they say not, my exhaust is very similar to that one so i would imagine there will be no problems. if there is i would think itd be a minimal difference.

BigBen
    Participant

pic of my 2nd ride, and yes she knows shes second:P
    hopfully can upload a couple more when i get my biker babes section put on, heheh, tell me what u think. this might swing the vote in favour of it:))

!!PICTURE NOW REMOVED!!

Radar

Very nice, does she know you have posted this??

BigBen
    Participant

do you know something im glad youve replied, lots of people wer online and no one was saying anything thought id done something that was frowned upon. she doesnt know ive posted it on the forum but ive posted it elsewhere (that she told me to do) so theres no problem..shes, i’ll say laid back about it all.:))
    so u think there should be a biker babe section on the forum?
    cheers for t comment btw:))

Radar

To be honest I am not sure how well it would be received, could get complicated if people split up etc. Sad to say, I think we are on safer ground sticking to bikes.

BigBen
    Participant

well cnt the content be removed then?
    i see your point though
    bit disappointing though, all the hundreds of pics i have to post somewhere, hehe
    ahh well cheers for the input

Radar

Just my opinion Benji, why not PM Imperial Data, it is his site at the end of the day. Please don’t let me put you off posting, really looking forward to seeing how the ZX10 looks.

BigBen
    Participant

yeah its fine.. im just glad to get input.. nah i wont bother him, i dont want to come across as a kiddie that is just here to piddle around..he’ll find it at some point im sure.
    you dont get rid of me that easily:)) haha
    im interested to see how it will be for summer, if i dont get a job its going nowhere and another summer will be completely ruined. hows your downpipes? im liking the thread on your FZ, i never really dealt with older bike so its all new info to me:))

Radar

Downpipes are being bead blasted and then a bloke I know is going to have a go at welding them. It will not be be pretty, but I just need them to get the FZ through the MOT. In the meantime I will try and track down a better set to replace them with at some point.

BigBen
    Participant

ahh right sounds like u got it all planned. no harm in trying i suppose. maybe a stupid question cos the bike is older than me but do they not do some aftermarket direct replacement stainless ones? or im sure a company will make you a set

katana
    Participant

Ben personnaly I like the pic – why have you pluged her in to the mains?

I reckon Radar is right that we are safer sticking to the bikes though. You could always set up you own group – put me down as a moderater. You can set up one for free here: http://www.blogger.com

That’s what I used for my scumball blog http://www.pontikak.blogspot.com

BigBen
    Participant

ahh right cheers kat…how do i do that though..is it hard?
    and it will just be for the babes then? :> hehe

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.