Hey all

Home Forums Members’ bikes Hey all

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    BigBen
    Participant

cheers digger. hehe i would do, except at my local bike cafe i heard an R1 with twin racefit growlers….it has to be done :D

im always steady :D hehe.

i had worked everything out this morning to the last detail (as im off to the beach for a run) so had everything timed and that…i have gotten confirmation of the insurance, cept its not showing up on the MID https://www.askmid.com/ownvehicle/ (Motor Insurers Database) so i cant tax it :( so thats, how do i put it…p*ssed on my bonfire

BigBen
    Participant

bikes gone bikes gone bkes gone!!!!!!!
    got me a new one…its a bit dodgey at the mo but shall see if i can sort the bitch out.
    R reg Bandit 12 :D

TT07
    Participant

Yep the 1200 Bandit has bags of torque.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Looking at Bandit 1200s myself. Interested to see how you find it.

BigBen
    Participant

i havnt actually taken it anywhere except fo the test ride really as its a little juddery but the clutch needs doing and im getting a GSXR1100 modded clutch for it at some point. so at the mo all i can say its its stupidly fast, it would out accelerate my ex ten no bother!
    having a bit of trouble with the indicators at the moment….not best happy!

Radar

The olde Bandido is a cracking machine, lad at work has a N reg one that is muttering about Turboing! (Is that a proper word?? Good luck with it and keep us posted

BigBen
    Participant

yes i do beleive it is a word, or at least it is now :D
    its crapyourpants fast (now that IS a word)
    ive sorted out the oil leak – was peeing out of the oil cooler bango
    sorted out (ish) the judders – fresh fuel, reddex, and actually turned the fuel tap to ON instead of RES.
    it doesnt feel too bad now, i would put a pic up but its a bit rough at the mo so will do when it looks a bit more respectable

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.