’09 Husqvarna SM510R Review

Home Forums Supermoto and off-road ’09 Husqvarna SM510R Review

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    HippoDrones
    Participant

Seein as I get the bike in a couple of days I thought I should do the usual new bike review.

Will start this one with my hopes for the bike seeing as I don’t yet have the keys! lol [:D]

After the 640 I am hoping for something that feels as light as my 250,
    am also hoping for a little more power, have heard of 4th or even 5th gear wheelies on standard gearing so think the power/torque is gonna be fine lol
    with a dry weight of under 120kg and my EXC250 being 105kg its not gonna feel that much heavier [:D]

I have very high hopes for this bike and really don’t want to be dissapointed.

I can’t wait to get it run in [8]

maxresdefault.jpg

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Under 120KG! Looks a lovely bike Pete, I’m jealous as hell.

HippoDrones
    Participant

should be awesome! Less than a 2 gallon tank tho! :$ hahahaha

TT07
    Participant

Most definately agree, sure looks extremely nice.

Radar

Looks stunning, and I can sense that you are little bit excited by the fact your reviewing it already despite the fact you have not even ridden it yet!

HippoDrones
    Participant

Picked the bike up this morning…. OMG its light, practically have to tie it down else it’ll float off away! lol [:D]

Still not even heard it run as today has just been one of those crazy days, tomoz is maybe going to be the same but hopefully I will get the chance to go for a pootle up on base along the road to Arrochar during the week, just hope the weather holds :)

TT07
    Participant

[:D]Well A Huskys just what you need when conditions turn bad[:D] [}:)]Yes I know its a very poor joke![}:)] Have fun out there and enjoy yourself.

HippoDrones
    Participant

Took the little beasty out for its first spin earlier [:D] and OMG OMG OMG what a naughty little thing it is, so far only has 30 miles covered but it is VERY lively, I can’t wait for it to be run in and the tarmac to warm up a bit!

Was lifting its front on light throttle on the crests in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th. I know crests aint proper indication but I so think this bike is going to be exactly what I was after! [:D]

Radar

Looking good Pete. Should be getting some good pics from you soon

HippoDrones
    Participant

hopefully [:D]

(although am gonna be vanishing for a few months soon ish) :(

TT07
    Participant

Well lend us your keys, we’ll run her in while your away!

HippoDrones
    Participant

hahahaha

Radar

I will set up a rota, we should have it nicely loosened up for you, especially Max. I love it when the biking community gets together to help each other…

max
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

I will set up a rota, we should have it nicely loosened up for you, especially Max. I love it when the biking community gets together to help each other…

[:D][;)]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Very nice bike Pete. Don’t trust this bunch to run it in, I’ll give it some real love [^]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.