What made you smile today?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe What made you smile today?

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 859 total)
  • Author
    LeviathanRan
    Participant

Well done R6_BIRD! make a post telling us about it pleaaaase? :)

– What made me happy was re-booking my test and talking to bob the boss!(he’s a funny bloke)

I have an all day lesson (9:00-2:14) on the 4th, the 8th, the 16th and test on the 17th!

ScooterChic
    Participant

seeing b2bm come round the round about on his bike.tryed to take pictur but camera would not work

R6_Bird
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by LeviathanRan

Dude it was literally just a 2 min blatt!!! altho sid thought i was going down the road and back, actually made it round a lil circuit of villages!! [:D][:o)]

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Nice one lol! :) Looking forward to meeting ya lol in a couple of weeks! :-)

sid
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by R6_Bird

quote:

Dude it was literally just a 2 min blatt!!! altho sid thought i was going down the road and back, actually made it round a lil circuit of villages!! [:D][:o)]

2 mins my arse you were gone at least 15 [:D] and how can you comment on wind blast if you didnt open it up

Speed Monster
    Participant

Picked up my baby from the nice mr bike fixing man!

R6_Bird
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by sid

quote:

Originally posted by R6_Bird

quote:

2 mins my arse you were gone at least 15 [:D] and how can you comment on wind blast if you didnt open it up

Did i comment on wind blast????? erm no!!! [:o)] and i’m not sure how much i open it up cuz yr flippin speedo don’t work!!![:D][:D] meeeeooooowwwww!!!!!![}:)]

LeviathanRan
    Participant

LOL
    now now let’s have some calm! :P
    heheh

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Glad yer got yer Bike Rob! Picking ours up in the morning, as they’ve only just finished it, it went in on Tuesday morn!

sid
    Participant

Did i comment on wind blast????? erm no!!! [:o)] and i’m not sure how much i open it up cuz yr flippin speedo don’t work!!![:D][:D] meeeeooooowwwww!!!!!![}:)]

erm yes you did [:D] maybe not in here but when i prised you off it you said you’d need the mini screen on it[:p]

Tlzeebubb
    Participant

What weeble you got on the beast of bodmin ???, and nearly flat footed well you must have mighty big feet rofpml lmao lol. Oh my word you know what that means don’t you sidpink xjr .

You know i mean it really hev[:X][:I]

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Am happy now bike is back! Yaaaaaaay![:p][:D][}:)][^]

LeviathanRan
    Participant

Got MY bike back too!
    Tooks some pics and shes up for sale :P

£1400 ono
    ;)

GSF K1
    Participant

Good on yer R6. Get out and enjoy whilst yer can!!!!.. YOu´ll soon be needing a three wheeler!

R6_Bird
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSF K1

Good on yer R6. Get out and enjoy whilst yer can!!!!.. YOu´ll soon be needing a three wheeler!

Don’t you start, i have enough comments from lads at work about getting a side car!!![:o)]
    And Niggle my feet are a lil bigger then the avg grrlies only to balance out my boobs!!! i’d be constantly falling over other wise!![:D][:o)]

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 859 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.