What made you smile today?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe What made you smile today?

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 859 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Good job I dont have webcam then aint it????[:0]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

I have just had an idea for your Xmas pressie!!

Look in the Forest if you want to find trees

Gordy
    Participant

…get it syndicated and make us all smile…

Gix
    Participant

Naughty boys![:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Scouser
    Participant

Sorry to hear your still ill Gix, I thought that you were OK now?

Be seen and be Safe!

Scouser
    Participant

Charlottes tumour has shrunk 50% now.Great news!

Be seen and be Safe!

Gix
    Participant

I wish! Never felt so shit for so long. Me old man is coming over today to set optimate up on bike for me, and one or 2 other things to tuck it away for rest of winter, cos cant see me riding it for a few months.[V]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

good news scouser
    what else do you need to tuck away that needs battery assistance then gixscratchchin.gif

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Scouser

Charlottes tumour has shrunk 50% now.Great news!

Be seen and be Safe!

Brilliant scouser! Chuffed for you hun![:D]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Nice one Scouser[:)]

I,m a fallen angel who,s lost his wings ands been left out in the cold….

speedy claire
    Participant

that news would put a smile on anyone`s face Scouser…… lets hope its not long before the other 50% has gone.

Chin up Gix… keep taking the pills

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!….

Deep down inside me there`s a skinny girl trying to come out, but normally I can shut that b*tch up with some chocolate!…..

riff-raff
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by speedy claire

Chin up Gix… keep taking the pills

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!….

Deep down inside me there`s a skinny girl trying to come out, but normally I can shut that b*tch up with some chocolate!…..

And the ones for the illness…………..[:o)][:o)][:o)]

I,m a fallen angel who,s lost his wings ands been left out in the cold….

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Fantastic news Scouser Lol! Thats really made my day, have been thinking of her quite often.

Gix Lol sorry to here you’re still bad hun, I didnt realise Lol! I will be thinking of you and sincerely hope you are better soon. Take care hun and dont overdo things which I know is a lot easier said than done, especially when you got kids, but it is important you look after yourself,I know Lol!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

My eldest daughter telling me that her teacher had been telling her that when I was younger, showers were buckets with holes in, filled with water and tied up overhead!!!!! Just wait till I collar her teacher!!![:0][:0][}:)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

you been lieing about your age then old girl

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 859 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.