What made you smile today?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe What made you smile today?

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 859 total)
  • Author
    barmy_carmy
    Participant

Wah Hey Lol! Fantastic news Lol!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

sid
    Participant

fixing the heater in my van so i dont freeze my tootsies off in the morning[:D]

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

The Beast
    Participant

Feeling for you pal………….. Hope all goes well.
    I have a T Shirt..

Matt Black… The ultimate chrome cleaner..

Digger
    Participant

Gettin outa bed,havin a coffee and realising that in 3 maybe 4 months time It`ll be play time again…..cant wait.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

Ho! Playtime!
    36_2_22_1_.gif

I’m having serious withdrawals….

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

GSF K1
    Participant

Iced creams by the canal again Gix??

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Gix
    Participant

I didnt have ice cream last time, but will next time…….[;)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

I work in Brownhills on the Northern outskirts of Birmingham. Most people speak in rich black country accents, fantastic. A French student is working with us the moment to improve his English as he going to be an air traffic controller in France. I can just imagine it..

“Yam cun land now our kid!”

Brilliant!

Look in the Forest if you want to find trees

Scouser
    Participant

or even

“Aurevoir a bit!”

Be seen and be Safe!

Born2BMild
    Participant

Walking into a meeting with some clients and seeing them do a double take when they saw me in my slippers!

Gix
    Participant

Hahahahahahaha! PMSL![:o)][:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

psml born2b! Sounds like me Lol!hehehehe.
    So Gix have ya got a blat in lately?

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by barmy_carmy

psml born2b! Sounds like me Lol!hehehehe.
    So Gix have ya got a blat in lately?

No Barmy, unfortunately back on antibiotics as last lot didnt shift the pneumonia, its now in other lung too so if same when I go back to doctors on Monday its back to hospital.[V]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Digger
    Participant

Oh dear,thats a bummer mate.It`s a old wives tale but I`ve heard that if you do a hand stand in your birthday suit,surrounded by 2 oxo`s,anchor butter,a small spoon,a tin of rice pudding,some wool,a coat hanger and a packet of pickled onoin crisp then it might shift your dilemma.I tried it once to get rid of freckles but it failed…..still, I can now play green sleeves on the bagpipes.

Take it easy out there

sid
    Participant

i heard a variation on that digger whish said it has to be in front of a webcam[:D]

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 859 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.