Scooters CBT Diary

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Scooters CBT Diary

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    ScooterChic
    Participant

well i have been to the hospital about my left knee i hurt when i came off the scooter on 9 april and i have to have physio on it because its not 100% better.But i still want to go out there at the weekend and get back on the scooter i have not been on the scooter since 19 april.i be practise with b2bm if we can find some were to take the scooter.it could be back at the carpark were b2bm works.i have to see what he comes up with.
    i let you know how it go’s

LeviathanRan
    Participant

Is B2B your other half, scooter?

ScooterChic
    Participant

yes levi b2bm is my other half

Born2BMild
    Participant

…or rather the better half[:o)]

ScooterChic
    Participant

should be doing scooter training at the weekend if weather is ok.And if i can get scooter back off b2bm

Speed Monster
    Participant

If Mike doesn’t want the Gixxer SC, i’m sure i could find it a good home!![:D][:D][:D]
    in the mean time, get out there, there’s no teacher like experience hun! Beat him with the frying pan if you have to, but get out there!!![:D][:D][B)][B)]

ScooterChic
    Participant

mike as only got scooter till he get’s the gixxer fixed after damaging it last sunday[:D]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Is he OK SC?

ScooterChic
    Participant

b2bm is fine thanks id.he hurt his knee and shoulder.AND the bike need’s a new fairing on the right side and new mirror.it was while he was on a bike ride with gix and gsr600abo last sunday.

Big_Katz
    Participant

[:D]have fun this weekend scooter chick hope the weather’s good 4 ya[:D]

ScooterChic
    Participant

off scooter training as been as the weather is nice to day

ScooterChic
    Participant

Just come back from scooter training. I really thought I had to go back to when I first started riding the scooter as being as I have not been on the scooter for 5months. But I soon got back into it with b2bm’s help. Nearly gave b2bm kittens as I was going round the bends as he thought I was trying to get my knee down. B2bm said I was doing a Rossi. I really enjoyed my self and being on the back of the scooter. Thanks b2bm for all your help and getting me back to riding the scooter.

ScooterChic
    Participant

i really enjoed my self yesterday afternoon on the scooter.so i can not wait till the weekend to get out thete on scooter again just hope weather will be nice.

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Fingers crossed for ya lol! :)

Born2BMild
    Participant

SC did extremely well, not having ridden for so long. Her cornering is getting better and she has started to practice slow speed control using the back brake to regulate her speed and not the throttle.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.