Scooters CBT Diary

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Scooters CBT Diary

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    LeviathanRan
    Participant

Don’t quit! Otherwise it will have all been for NOTHING!
    Do you want to be a failure?

I don’t mind saying that I’ve had one tough f**king battle getting this far, and I’ve not even got my full licensee yet!

First time on CBT I stopped after 5 hours because I was terrible, I couldn’t even set off under slow control, or do any balance of any kind! And I was on a geared bike; you’re on a scooter! I had to come back 3 more times before I got my CBT and it cost me over £180 just for the CBT!

Then I took 4 lessons at £50 each, £200, so far that’s £380.

2 weeks later I get my bike, £2,499 brand new 55 plate Suzuki gz `125 Marauder!

3 hours later a t**t in a mini bus pulls out on me causing me to crash and loose the bike.
    3 weeks later I had to pay them £300 for storage fees and pick up charges to get the bike back to my house.
    So that’s a total of £3,179 and still no license! OR bike.
    then took my test 2 weeks ago and failed, so that’s another £40 down the shit pipe.

Today the bike went in to be fixed (yay) and that’s another £220 for parts, plus the labour, which is about £150

Can you HONESTLY tell me that you’ve had it that bad?

Don’t quit girl, come on! Don’t let anyone or anything stand in your way!

you CAN do it and you WILL do it!

ScooterChic
    Participant

i am not giveing up just that i do cbt when i am ready.

and i did not say that i had it bad.

ScooterChic
    Participant

well wednesday is the big day of my cbt hope i pass and iam doing cbt on my owen scooter.

Thanks for all the surpport guys and girls

HippoDrones
    Participant

Good luck for Wednesday then hun.

ScooterChic
    Participant

Well Wednesday is my big day for my cbt and i am doing it on my owen scooter this time so fingers cross and hope that i pass and the weather is fine.

Tlzeebubb
    Participant

Hi ya scooterchic good luck for wednesday and you will have an advantage with using your own scooter so go for it girl you know you will do it .

ScooterChic
    Participant

i will let you know how i do in my cbt tomorrow

so thanks again

Radar

Good luck kid!

Gix
    Participant

Good luck SC!!!!!!

Big_Katz
    Participant

GOOD LUCK

ScooterChic
    Participant

sorry guy’s and girl’s i did not get cbt today stop because i just could not do the number 8 idont know why i just could not do them on there car park.ineed to do a u trun,and need to go at a slow space.and i did not think i was ready to take bike on the road.so once again i will be going back at a later date when i have had a bit more practice with b2bm.
    thanks for all your surpport.

Gix
    Participant

Were you on your own scoot mate? Dya think it was just nerves? You will get there you know, you keep on at it?[;)]

ScooterChic
    Participant

yes i was on my owen scooter.i dont know what it was with doing the no 8.But my 12.45pm i was feeling tired and wet.we had been in the car park from 9 am till 12.45pm.
    And my left knee was hurting me.
    Been to doctors tonight and doc as sent me to go to hospital for an x-ray he thinks i have cracked a bone in my left knee.

Born2BMild
    Participant

I think Scooter is understating her progress. I was chatting to the instructor and he was amazed at the difference from her first attempt. The only thing thats needs work is riding at walking speed. Everything else was pretty much there, including good u-turns, something I always manage to foul up. Her observations was good pulling away and in the u-turns after a few attempts. As for figure 8s, we all know she can do those. I think today was an achievement, and not the failure Scooter thinks. Well done, Girl. We’ll get you there!

ScooterChic
    Participant

thanks b2bm.i know i get there one day

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.