Pete247

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Pete247

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Unfortunately Pete247 had a rather big off on the last session at the gixerjunkies trackday at Cadwell today, he is in Lincoln County hospital with damaged/broken vertabrae. Dunno all the details as I have just read this on GJ, but wishing Pete a speedy recovery, get yourself well soon Pete!

Digger
    Participant

Shit,what a drastic start to the season,Pete get well soon mate and lets all be carefull out there….

HippoDrones
    Participant

All I gotta say at the moment is ouchy! Its only coz its the morning tho, normally feel a lot better by lunch time.

Thanks for you well wishes andcatch up with ya soon :)

Gix
    Participant

ahem yes well staying up till gone 3am in the morning doesnt help you know young man!!!!! [:o)]

HippoDrones
    Participant

sorry mum :)

Gix
    Participant

Oh gosh who let me age slip? lol
    Seriously Pete, get plenty of rest to give you energy for the road to recovery hun, the more you rest the quicker you’ll progress, and the quicker you can get home, hospitals are so boring aint they and if you are anything like me you will be asking the doctors everyday if you can go home.

HippoDrones
    Participant

this hospital is ace tho! the bikers are taking over the ward, there are 5 of us in here now! and we got the nurses to remind us when to put the tv on for watchin the bike racing :D:D:D

Gix
    Participant

hahaha what do all the other patients think to the biker take over? lol

Radar

Get well soon Pete!

HippoDrones
    Participant

They have no say and we all remove the the ear phones and turn up the volume :D Thruxton today ;)

Cheers Radar :)

Gix
    Participant

Good to see you Pete, despite the circs, good to see you still smile despite being stuck in hospital, ext season I will save up me dosh and deffo do that track day with you guys ;-)

HippoDrones
    Participant

Gix it was cracking to finally meet you, you every bit as lovely as I imagined you to be and more ;)

Hope you are able to do a track day with us at some point, and if not you’ll have to teach me the “Cat and Fiddle” run, sounds fantastic :D

Glad you home safe :)

Gix
    Participant

[:I]
    track day or not, taking you over the cat and fiddle pass will be my pleasure [:D]

HippoDrones
    Participant

Well then I better pull my socks up and get all better sharpish then, with the offer of a pleasurable fiddle as make a pass (or somit like that) who could refuse ;)

HippoDrones
    Participant

Am walkin now, all but on crutches, think someone has been peelin onions near me coz me eyes are sore lol, can’t believe I’m on the mend so fast! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.