Oops!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Oops!

• This topic has 59 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 19 years ago by Gix.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

OUCH!!!
    You dont change LOL!! Glad you’re back!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by speedy claire

Watch it……. you`re heading for a big slapping!!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Yes I am just getting my wet trout ready![:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Gix
    Participant

I dont think my hoover likes sucking up the kids beads…..[:0][:0][:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vacuum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, there goes another engine!

suck_animated.gif

XV16
    Participant

Anne Summers & Wet Trouts?

Do I have the right site?

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of The Bike Forum and its moderators.

“The normally careful and competent actions of a reasonable individual should be considered legal.”

Gix
    Participant

PMSL! Did I mention the oil?[:D][:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vacuum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, there goes another engine!

suck_animated.gif

speedy claire
    Participant

Things have obviously changed a lot since you`ve been gone Mr XV16. In your absence the women have taken over…… have you checked out the recipies forum? the housekeeping hints and knitting ones are very good too!

Gix
    Participant

I can see this thread going the same way as another with cushions purchased from S & M instead of M & S!!
    And why we are on the subject of household hints speedy, any idea what the best thing is to soften stiff leather straps, non messy of course….[:o)]

suck_animated.gif

speedy claire
    Participant

A small dash of baby oil would be the cheapest option Gix tho a more expensive option would be a bag of cashew nuts and a bottle of baileys works extremely well…. you can lash the leather straps and bring out the handcuffs!!!

Gix
    Participant

[:0][:0]handcuffs?? I was talking about the pillion grab strap that hasnt been on bike for 18 months! Cant get it to fit…its too stiff…but if you would rather be handcuffed to a bike, I could have a chat with one of the guys…sure they would oblige![:o)]

suck_animated.gif

Gix
    Participant

digger probably has his kitchen roll out now…..[:o)][:o)]

suck_animated.gif

speedy claire
    Participant

[:I][:I] …… ooops!! tho I would still say try a bit of baby oil

Gix
    Participant

The hoover lives….[:D]

suck_animated.gif

Scouser
    Participant

And the problem was?…….

Be seen and be Safe!

Gix
    Participant

Dunno if it was a safety thing but when I took one of the filters out under the dust bucket (one of the filters I couldn’t find to start with), there was a handful of beads under it, dunno why this would make it cut out though….maybe something to do with airflow….god kows. I actually sorted it the Wednesday evening but yesterday morning managed to hoover up one of the kids socks and get it stuck in pipe so couldn’t tell if it was sorted till got the damn thing out and tried again. Seems all ok now though, hasn’t cut out when used it this morning!
    May have been the beads but its had a real good clean, all filters and the dust bucket is spotless! Or was till I used it LOL!!![:o)]

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

Allaluleia Allaluleia Allaluleia,fantastic,stupendous,magnificant,and theres you just about to put hand in girlie purse and spend more money,good thing it cut out though coz you would`nt have found the prob,you can thank the forum for all the time and effort they put in in trying to help.

Take it easy out there

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.