Oops!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Oops!

• This topic has 59 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 19 years ago by Gix.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Any one know anything about vacuum cleaners????[:0][:0]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

yes,they suck up dust particals and other household debris.

Take it easy out there

GSF K1
    Participant

I thought all women knew that!! If not, they bloomin well should!!

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

That Digger knows everything….

One of your cyclones gone through the casing Gix? [:D]

GSF K1
    Participant

Yeh, but its worrying that a woman doesnt know how to use the hoover. Whatever next, she cant wash up??

Gix
    Participant

GSF you are treading on very thin ice……know how to use one, dunno how to fix one though……yes thats right….something else I have broken…..
    as for the washing up GSF….I had a dishwasher but got rid of him cos of his mouth and his attitude….new patio looks the business.[}:)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

GSF K1
    Participant

Is he part of the patio?????

So how did you come to demolish the poor hoover????

Gix
    Participant

Wont ansa question about patio……..[}:)]
    As for hoover….seems its about as reliable as men…..gives up when I ask it to do any work![:(!][:o)]

suck_animated.gif

GSF K1
    Participant

Why are you asking a MAN to do the work of a WOMAN???

Thumper
    Participant

I heard that women have nice dainty little feet just so they can get closer to the sink Gix!

GSF K1
    Participant

Whay are women married in white??? So that they match with the kitchen appliances!

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by gixerchic

Any one know anything about vacuum cleaners????[:0][:0]

suck_animated.gif

Whats the problem Gix?

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSF K1

Why are you asking a MAN to do the work of a WOMAN???

Not asking a man to do anything! Askin the hoover to bloody work!

Radar – It keeps cutting out but its not getting hot, not overheating so something else making it cut out. Only runs for about 2 minutes, cuts out and wont go again for ages. Cant understand it cos normally they cut out if overheating and wont start till cooled but I cant feel any heat other than the usual warmth it has always got. Its not very old either. Gonna have a good look tomorrow…oops today LOL![:o)]

suck_animated.gif

katana
    Participant

It be WitchCraft

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

Gix
    Participant

Hey have you cursed me………???????????[:0]

suck_animated.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.