Oops!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Oops!

• This topic has 59 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 19 years ago by Gix.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Billy
    Participant

sounds to me that you have a broken wire……………..somewhere[:D][:D]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Sorry to get all serious on you but what make/model is it?
    And have you checked ALL filters are unclogged?

Gix
    Participant

Ok here we again LOL!
    Its a “hoover” 1800W bagless thing. Filters did look a bit shitty so have taken them out and washed them (Yes they are washable) and they are currently drying out as I type…again (sorry ID)! Will see how it goes….

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Scouser
    Participant
    Digger
    Participant

thats quite a nice one,and I like it.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

Its similar to that yes, would imagine thats the newer one. Mine has a clear front but apart from that and the colour it looks the same.
    It says on there it has 7 filter stages, can only find 3 filters on mine![:0]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Scouser
    Participant

Thats because your a girl!

Be seen and be Safe!

Gix
    Participant

10_6_9_1_.gif

suck_animated.gif

Scouser
    Participant

is that somewhere to park my bike?LOL

Be seen and be Safe!

prezzo
    Participant

You should advertise for a lodger with experience in household appliances..

Paul

Talk is cheap

Dont forget to Donate !!!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Scouser

is that somewhere to park my bike?LOL

Be seen and be Safe!

You are in for a slappin! grrrrrrr

suck_animated.gif

speedy claire
    Participant

Sorry I`ve not been around to sort the problem out for your Gix but it seems obvious to me that hamsters are making nests in the dust collected from your carpets….. personally I`d let em stay there cos it`ll keep the buggers away from your bike. Re the problem with the suck switch I would suggest you stop being so stingey and get yerself to Anne Summers!!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Gix
    Participant

Ahhhhh yes of course! Had forgotten about them little blighters! Big uns round here too!
    Re anne summers…..who do you think keeps them in business????[:o)]

suck_animated.gif

XV16
    Participant

TUT TUT!

Where is this forum going?

Sounds like the vac is like the bike Gix….. Slow & Knackered!

Ouch……

speedy claire
    Participant

Watch it……. you`re heading for a big slapping!!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.