Name the song

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Name the song

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

It was Patti Smith.
    Your go…..

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

katana
    Participant

Ok try this:

“The good, the bad, the average and unique
    The grebos the crusties and the goths”

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

imperialdata
    Keymaster

No idea whatsoever, me!

Gix
    Participant

Its Carter the unstoppable sex machine something or another (original name I suppose lol), song is The Only Living Boy In New Cross?

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

katana
    Participant

Thats it – over to U

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

Gix
    Participant

“And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there”

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

no one know????? [:p]

NEW BIKE ON FRIDAY!!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Ragdoll
    Participant

Drops of Jupiter

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

Gix
    Participant

Yep….your turn…[:D]

NEW BIKE ON FRIDAY!!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Ragdoll
    Participant

It’s all Hallows Eve.
    The moon is full.
    Will she trick or treat.
    I bet she will.

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

Gix
    Participant

Black number one? Type O negative?

NEW BIKE TODAY!!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Ragdoll
    Participant

Yup [:D] Back to you hun!

Scouser
    Participant

Wake me up before you go-go

Be seen and be Safe!

Gix
    Participant

Er…thats a hard one! Wham? [:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

“There are scratches all around the coin slot”

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.