Name the song

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Name the song

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    riff-raff
    Participant

DOH!!!!!!!!!And now I,ve dropped tomato relish all over me keyboard[:I]

I,m a fallen angel who,s lost his wings ands been left out in the cold….

Gix
    Participant

[:0][:0][:0][:o)] you eat whilst browsing????????[:0][:0]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

I eat whilst almost doing everything[:D]Anyway…………I,ve a good excuse,Im out at work very shortly[:I]

I,m a fallen angel who,s lost his wings ands been left out in the cold….

Gix
    Participant

“What did I see can I believe that what I saw
    That night was real and not just fantasy”

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

katana
    Participant

Easy

Iron Maiden – Number of the Beast

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

Gix
    Participant

Yep! Your turn![:D]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

katana
    Participant

“And he’s making wine from water while he dresses
    like his daughter And we know that he’s a rip off ‘cos we’ve seen him
    with his kit off”

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

Gix
    Participant

Manson – Stripper Vicar?

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

katana
    Participant

Yep – your go, how about a festive song?

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

Gix
    Participant

“Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed”

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

safgan
    Participant

Pogues ft Kirsty McColl – Fairytale of New York

Lifes a Beach………now and again the tides comes in just too far………….

Gix
    Participant

Yep! Your go![;)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

safgan
    Participant

Join together ‘neath the mistletoe,
    by the holy oak whereon it grows.

Lifes a Beach………now and again the tides comes in just too far………….

Gix
    Participant

Its Jethro Tull but god knows the song!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

lets resurrect this eh?

“No trust , no reasoning, no more to say”

suck_animated.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.