Name the song

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Name the song

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Dya give up????[:D]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif

katana
    Participant

Blue Oyster Cult – Astronomy

(also covered by Metallica)

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

Gix
    Participant

Yep! Also done by Metallica…..your go Katana

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif

katana
    Participant

Ok try this one

“We have to shout above the din of our Rice Crispies
    We can’t hear anything at all.”

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

Gix
    Participant

Was it Sting with The Police? Synchronisity (spelling?)?

suck_animated.gif

katana
    Participant

Ok I’ll give you that

Police – Synchronicity II

Your Go

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

Gix
    Participant

“You kept everything inside
    And even though I tried it all fell apart”

suck_animated.gif

rocketRichy
    Participant

Linkin Park – In the End

“he passed me that fast he was suckin rabbits out the hedges”

Gix
    Participant

Yep….your go….

suck_animated.gif

rocketRichy
    Participant

“and now I know how Joan of Arc felt
    as the flames rose to her Roman nose
    and her hearing aid started to melt…”

imperialdata
    Keymaster

One of my faves this, the Smiths and Bigmouth Strikes Again. I particularly like the line:
    “Sweetness I was only joking when I said I’d like to
    smash every tooth in your head “. Must dig that album out again.

OK, here we go

“Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno got to have one good girl whose always been there like ya
    Kno took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more and decides to leave”

Recent top 10 hit (if not number 1 hit) easily identifiable by the annoying chorus so I’ll not put that in……Ask your kids and they’ll probably tell you who it is.

Gix
    Participant

Yo MC Imperialdata me finks de tune could be “Lonely” by them dat call demselves “Akon”?

suck_animated.gif

rocketRichy
    Participant

c’mon then gix..give us homies the next tune innit.

Gix
    Participant

Yo richy man howzit doin? Give this a whirl its sumfink a lil different…

“You left without saying goodbye
    Although Iā€™m sure you tried”

suck_animated.gif

Scouser
    Participant

Mrs Saddam Hussain?

Be seen and be Safe!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.