Great Bike Rock Music

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Great Bike Rock Music

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Stan_DB
    Participant

When Black Friday Comes, Steely Dan??? [:)]

Ride Safe

Stan_DB
    Participant

Barmy, Black Sabbath, War Pigs.
    One for of the bike, Chris DeBurgh, Lady in Red for dancing with the misses after a days riding. Stil have to make up for my jokes adventure. [:)][}:)]

Ride Safe

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Dont the missus come out to play on bike Stan? Once Dave went out without me, I sulked for 2 days. He deprived me of a ride, and I deprived him of 2 rides! used to be into Sabbath, Purple and Zepp, Pink Floyd is my No1 band! What about Roger Waters Pro’s and Con’s of Hitchiking.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Stan_DB
    Participant

Hard to keep her home, she is always ready before me to go on a ride hahaha…, love it when she does, its my best translator here. Lately no more allowed coz we are expecting, anyway she wouldnt think about going on the bike now, only another 3 months to go and im a dad again. [:D]

Ride Safe

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Ahhh that explains everything! Mine have grown up and fled the nest, even got a grandson now! Actually its quite nice getting our life back………..We can get more riding in!!!!!

Stan_DB
    Participant

I have my 3rd life now Barmy, got divorced two times hahaha.. All jokes appart, my two kids (a son 21, and a daughter 12) from my two previous wifes come to visit me every year and no jealousy here. We are all one big family, thats with the kids, not the ex’s. [:D]
    Getting old now, think 3 times a try was enough to find the right one???
    yeah it is, is it?
    Forgot to put my music!!! Getting old or drunk. The Cure?

Ride Safe[:)]

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Actually I’m wife No 3! Have been the longest 27yrs, we are very much alike me and Dave, we like the same things etc. We seem to compliment each other. We are both passionate about our biking and when Dave gets oily hands….so do I! Music what about Chris Rea “Road to Hell”.

Stan_DB
    Participant

Barmy you always help me to remind the old “good” songs, don’t hear that music to much over here you know. Of to my napsters or winmx to download again. Tnx a lot Barmy, have a nice Sunday. Btw downloaded the “Beauty” already in members pics. [:)]

Ride Safe

speedy claire
    Participant

My god don`t you lot learn from your mistakes….. i`ve married once and divorced once, once was enough to put me off lol. My son now nearly 18 so I`ve got my freedom back, I`ve a good job which I love, good friends…. couldn`t ask for more (ok a bit more money perhaps!) Music can`t stop singing Creep by Radiohead, luv that song

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Stan_DB
    Participant

LOL, why you think i moved to PI? No need to divorce here, we play lotto everyday here, that is numbers games.
    Jimmy Hendrix’s. [:D]

Ride Safe

speedy claire
    Participant

yes but you eat dogs over there……. yuk!!

Stan_DB
    Participant

Best thing i’ve ever done, we even eat “Balut” embrionated duck egg’s, they all make us last trough the night, is why so many lotto games here and no divorce. #1, #2, #3, #4, etc… Didn’t you know that Belgians even eat horsemeat? My parents used to import plenty of that stuff from US an way down under. [:p][:D]

Ride Safe

speedy claire
    Participant

yuk……. next someone will be telling me they enjoy eating bunnies :-(

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Actually….

My wife is French and when she was young she often went out with her dad in the car down local country lanes. They might occasionally run over one of the hundred of rabbits that were about at night and you could guarantee there would be dinner on the table that night.

Sorry for the Watership Down fans out there but that’s country life.

Anyway, rock music is the thread so I’ll nominate Art Garfunkel’s ‘Bright Eyes’…..

barmy_carmy
    Participant

ID I’ve eaten many of a rabbit pie or stew when I was younger, Lived on a farm for quite a few years as a kid. Stan you seem to like the same tunes as I do, Jimi Hendrix, brilliant guitarist! Purple Haze and Foxy Lady stick out in my mind!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 257 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.