Great Bike Rock Music

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Great Bike Rock Music

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    katana
    Participant

I’m going to see Kylie in April – but I only like her videos so shall be taking ear plugs!

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

Gix
    Participant

hahahaha PMSL!

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

Radar

I respect Kylie for her Interlect, her unsurpassed talents as an artist. Her contribution to modern culture ranks up there with the greatest artisans of our time. Oh yeah.. she has a great arse too!
    Prefer her sister though…

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Radar

Radar Love. Golden Earing – great track, better name!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Or dare I say it?……………Suzy Quatro and Can the Can

No1 ride, our FZX750

toggsy
    Participant

Can’t get you out of my head – Errrr! what was her name Oh yes – Kylie[:D]

barmy_carmy
    Participant

So Toggsy you like Kylie then! I think I just about got the message. Who’s Kylie Minogue then? Tee Hee!

No1 ride, our FZX750 and please DONATE to this website

toggsy
    Participant

Red Blooded Woman. Now who was the artist again……..Oh What was her name………..Ah Yes! Kylie, Lovely Lylie, wonderful Kylie.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Look What ican now do, Post an Image
    Yeeeehhh!
    kylie.jpgkylie.jpgkylie.jpgkylie.jpgkylie.jpg

Gix
    Participant

Woohooooooooo! Well done toggsy!!!!! Easy aint it? [;)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

She’s looks like she’s getting on a bit now to me….

Gix
    Participant

OMG KYLIE OVERLOAD!!!!! LOL!

toggsy
    Participant

ID Your a GIT!
    How long has it taken for me to get to learn to post piccies and you go and do that………
    I’ve got a picture of you when you were at college….. so I should watch it if I were you[}:)]
    In your eyes by that famous Australian Beauty Kylie Mirangue

katana
    Participant

The one where Kylie is weightless and takes most off her kit off in the video – can’t remember the song

Riding my bike is more fun then a bath full of Kylies!!!!

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

imperialdata
    Keymaster

@Toggsy – Now you’ve learnt how to post pictures you should move on to the next masterclass “Bandwidth and how to create fast loading web pages for people without broadband”

To get back on topic, I still reckon that Motorhead’s ace of spades is a classic bike rock track. And please don’t post 25 pictures of Lemmy!

GSX Rat
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by imperialdata

@Toggsy – Now you’ve learnt how to post pictures you should move on to the next masterclass “Bandwidth and how to create fast loading web pages for people without broadband”

To get back on topic, I still reckon that Motorhead’s ace of spades is a classic bike rock track. And please don’t post 25 pictures of Lemmy!

Browser settings > view as text only should sort it!!!

[:p][:p][:p]

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 257 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.