Great Bike Rock Music

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Great Bike Rock Music

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    imperialdata
    Keymaster

Run to the hills by Iron Maiden. My grandad told me it was a great track…..(I wish!)

chris snell
    Participant

i sopose mungo jerrys pushbike song could’nt cut it. was that by mungo gerry

mcrobbo69
    Participant

get your bad motor scooter and ride…that canadian group its brilliant …robbo 1 week to the BMF rock on

biker into rock music and going to rallies like the BMF ect

dave
    Participant

my god no mention of bat out of hell

dave
    Participant

OK OK i dident see it!! [B)]

Gix
    Participant

Metallica – Nothing Else Matters

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

GO ON! DONATE! YOU KNOW YA WANNA!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

[:D]Hi I’m Barmy Carmy, just joined you,
    Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd is a classic song.

No1 ride, our FZX750

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hi Carmy, or is that Barmy, welcome to the forum. Nice looking bike you have (saw it on another site). Tell us a bit about the FZX if you get chance in the members bikes section. I think they are a much underrated bike.

Radar

Welcome Carmy, our 300th member I notice. Like ID says I would like to hear more about the FZX. I had a FZ750 for 9 years that was fitted with the same awesopme engine as your bike.

Good choice of music too BTW

Donate – it makes you feel good!

speedy claire
    Participant

Don`t suppose the ketchup song by those ugly girlie twins would go down very well here lol but I used to sing it to myself anyway!! Another one I sing a lot is “Woke up this morning” by Alabama 3 (theme from The Soprano`s) ok……. I have a weird taste in music! other than that anything by Guns n` Roses (can sing their whole collection)

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

FreeBird by Lynyrd Skynyrd, Classic tune!

No1 ride, our FZX750

Gix
    Participant

Motorcycle emptiness – Manic Street Preachers

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

katana
    Participant

LIGHT MY FIRE – (inflammable wiring loom incident)

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

toggsy
    Participant

I should be So Lucky – Kylie

Gix
    Participant

PMSL Toggsy! Kylie fan eh? Doubt its her music you are interested in either? LOL! hehehe

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 257 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.