Great Bike Rock Music

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Great Bike Rock Music

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Stan_DB
    Participant

Teaching the locals to breed rabbits, multiplies fast, cheap feeds and it gives the poor farmhand a chance to earn more than the lousy 50 pence they get after a hard day’s working in the sugarcane field.
    Barmy how about Van Halen. [:)]

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Didnt listen to much Van halen….What about the Doors “Light my Fire”

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

LOL! Van Halen ‘Jump’ teeheehee now that brings back a few memories!!![:p]

Roxy Music – ‘Oh yeah’

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Stan_DB
    Participant

The Doors a1-Ok. For gixer if Van Halen is ok, how about Kiss? [:D]

Gix
    Participant

I havent even met you!!! [:0]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Stan_DB
    Participant

10,000km in between, guess its hard to meet gixer. Try to get a holiday here and i promise whoever comes here, you have the time of your life. You love mountains, we have the most beautifull, including active volcanoes. You love beaches, we have the most beautifull 7 hectares private beach resort you have ever seen (free, ever since its mine, i also dont pay). You dont like the resort, i bring you in the most secluded place on earth, an island all for you, with complete privacy, you have to see it before you believe it.
    We love to do island hopping here in the week-ends, dont forget we have 7000 plus islands here, its only 7 or more we go around in the week-end (when the weather is good) but the fish we catch, we eat on a nice barbeque on a complete desserted beach. Have plenty friends from Europe, always want to return exclusive, no way, we dont need that money coz we live here everyday!
    That is live! [:D]
    Check out this link “riding the Philippines 2005”
    https://motorcyclephilippines.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21063&page=2&pp=40

Gix
    Participant

LOL! Sounds nice. Re the music – dont know much Kiss or Van Halen, only remembered Van Halens ‘jump’ cos of my childhood.

suck_animated.gif

Stan_DB
    Participant

Anybody out there Uriah Heep? im only 43, not that old! [:D]

barmy_carmy
    Participant

I know the album “Salisbury” good album Favourite song was it “Lady in Black?”

barmy_carmy
    Participant

And I’m only a young 46yr old!

Stan_DB
    Participant

Barmy, that was way back ’71, you beat me. [:D]

Stan_DB
    Participant

Before its time to sleep, past 1 Am na here. Iron Maiden.

Stan_DB
    Participant

Nobody? Ozzy Osborne? [:D]

GSX Rat
    Participant

zappa…

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Stan_DB
    Participant

hooligan, you rely got it going man. the good old Frank! Yep, will do mate.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 257 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.