Good Samaritan

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Good Samaritan

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 151 total)
  • Author
    speedy claire
    Participant

OMG….. you pig!! there`s nothing wrong with my tits yes they`re a little large but they`re certainly not round by my ankles (not yet anyway!)

GSX Rat
    Participant

BTW – consider this thread well and truly hijacked PMSL

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Radar

No worries, all debate is positive!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

GSX Rat
    Participant

er – sorry speedy claire – i seem to have edited your last post instead of replying……

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.

GSX Rat
    Participant

quote:

]
    OMG….. you pig!! there`s nothing wrong with my tits yes they`re a little large but they`re certainly not round by my ankles (not yet anyway!)

PMSL – reel her in…..

speedy claire
    Participant

bring it on…… i`m a woman and I have my little insecurities lol

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hi all you folks, I am a 46yr old biker, With my other half we, have rode, old British bikes like the BSA, We’ve rode Cruisers like the Yamaha Virago 1100, and now our current bike a full powered FZX, now these are all totally different bikes, Got to admit i do love our current bike, gotta bit of oomph! if you know what I mean!Throughout our biking years We have stopped when another biker in distress, I always give a nod if I see a fellow biker no matter what he rides! And that is how we are today, so I gotta agree with speedyclaire on this issue. But yes I have noticed there are quite a lot of ignorant bikers these days that dont acknowledge you, and it was never like that 15-20yrs ago. So if there are any of you that dont acknowledge a nod, You’re pig ignorant!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

Love an R1. Would also like an Enfield 350. Don’t know what this says about me?!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

It says the same about as you as about most bikers I know, love everything ‘bike’, whether it be sportsbike, muscle, rat or whatever, love everything two wheels as long as it has an engine! Just my personal preference, mainly for the handling, I prefer the sportsbikes.
    Would never ‘group’ bikers either so to speak, we have enough to deal with without predjudicing against certain ‘groups’ of bikers that prefer bikes that are not to each others personal taste.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

GSX Rat
    Participant

such as yamaha’s [:p]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

All the touring hols I’ve taken in mainland Europe have been made better by the waves I get from other bikers. More friendly than a British nod and I reckon we’d be doing it here if not for the fact we ride on the left.

Before anyone asks, the rest of Europe ride on the right so when you see someone coming towards you they are on your left and hence you wave with the left hand. Wave with the right and you slow down!

Any members from other countries like to chip in with what they do – nod, wave, thumbs, tongue etc?

barmy_carmy
    Participant

I can only nod need my hands to hold on!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

Tongue? Only if its someone I know! LOL!

yes I know Radar……wicked child!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

Stan_DB
    Participant

ID, as much Belgian as it can get here in the Phils., flash high beam and victory sign, they start to learn now in the place im staying, Negros island.[:)]

Ride Safe

Wild01
    Participant

In my area most of the time fellow bikers give a nod. The odd occation you’ll get nothing back mainly down to the fact that they are having a good blast and consentrating on the bend. No excuse for on the straight though!
    I give a nod everytime if I can, if not is cos I’m tucked in a going for it!!![:D]

Wilba Wild 01

GSF K1
    Participant

Time to add fuel to the fire!!!!

Hey GIXER…. was out on my Banditto this morning.. passed a “sports” biker (on the straight), and he didnt acknowledge me! Ignoramus!!

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 151 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.