Good Samaritan

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Good Samaritan

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 151 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSF K1

Time to add fuel to the fire!!!!

Hey GIXER…. was out on my Banditto this morning.. passed a “sports” biker (on the straight), and he didnt acknowledge me! Ignoramus!!

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

Did you check for the tongue?????

Seriously, I get all sorts of riders being ignorant round here, though the majority of bikers in these parts do show some sort of acknowledgement. Nothing to do with the type of bike they ride….the bike dont wave its the person, its to do with individual manners………

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

GSX Rat
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSF K1

Hey GIXER…. was out on my Banditto this morning.. passed a “sports” biker (on the straight), and he didnt acknowledge me! Ignoramus!!

I rest my case [:)]

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Gix
    Participant

Ah but I could say the same about when I have been ignored by other types of bikes! It aint the bike thats ignorant, its the rider and they come in all shapes and sizes and ride all sorts of bikes…..[;)]
    I always acknowledge other bikers yet I ride a sports bike, if you want to look at it black and white as you are hooly, that sort of throws a spanner in the works doesnt it? Especially as all the sports bike riders I know also acknowledge other bikers!
    Its a bit like car drivers, you may give way to one merc driver and he doesnt acknowledge you, but the next merc driver you give way to does……its got nothing to do with the car they are driving, its their manners and attitude towards other road users.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

GSX Rat
    Participant

It’s also well documented that sportsbike riders are pedantic and have no sense of humour….

especially the women…

anyway, women shouldn’t be on bikes, they should be at the kitchen sink.

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.

GSX Rat
    Participant

and BTW gixer, i dont care what you say about car drivers, i have yet to meet a BMW driver who isn’t a w@nker…

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSX Hooligan

anyway, women shouldn’t be on bikes, they should be at the kitchen sink.

Why?

suck_animated.gif

GSX Rat
    Participant

er, coz it’s their place…

well, after they get in from work that is.

Gix
    Participant

quote:

and BTW gixer, i dont care what you say about car drivers, i have yet to meet a BMW driver who isn’t a w@nker…

I know one that aint a w@nker…..

suck_animated.gif

Gix
    Participant

quote:

er, coz it’s their place…

well, after they get in from work that is.

Hahahahaha PMSL!

suck_animated.gif

speedy claire
    Participant

Would really love to read that research on sportsbike riders being pedantic and having no sense of humour………. can you email me the research???

As for women not riding bikes… why not?? where`s your rationale behind that comment!

lol at your attempt at humour re. women and kitchen sinks!!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

GSF K1
    Participant

Now then ladies…

Theres only one reason why any woman gets married in white these days, and its got sod-all to do with being “virginal” (yeh right, dont make me laugh), its so that they match with the kitchen appliances!!!

ERGO – womans place is in the kitchen.

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

Stan_DB
    Participant

Hooligan and GSF, i second that. After the kitchen should be the bedroom!

Ride Safe

speedy claire
    Participant

my kitchen appliances are chrome and steel! and am still checking my mailbox for all this research

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

GSX Rat
    Participant

i sent it, perhaps you need a man to retrieve your mail for you, tell you what – go whip up a cake or summat and no doubt it will arrive….

GSX Rat
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by gixerchic

I know one that aint a w@nker…..

you want to keep that quiet, the BMW owners club will have them lynched, especially if they associate with a biker….

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 151 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.