Good Samaritan

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Good Samaritan

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 151 total)
  • Author
    GSF K1
    Participant

Does my pipe & slippers qualify me???

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

I got a pipe and slippers too lol! Heh Heh![;)]

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

speedy claire
    Participant

I`m not ready for the false teeth and hair curlers just yet lol…… It`s the “more mature” men I tend to ogle but only the fit ones mind

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by speedy claire

I`m not ready for the false teeth and hair curlers just yet lol…… It`s the “more mature” men I tend to ogle but only the fit ones mind

and they should have all their own teeth? LOL!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

speedy claire
    Participant

and hips!!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Nah have’nt got as far as the hair curlers lol. Got long hair. Not gone grey yet! But the other half has got a new hip. He is completely white, his hair, but got it all shaved off. As long as we can do both forms of riding we’re happy. Got to admit I do oggle at younger men…Must be me age Lol!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by barmy_carmy

Nah have’nt got as far as the hair curlers lol. Got long hair. Not gone grey yet! But the other half has got a new hip. He is completely white, his hair, but got it all shaved off. As long as we can do both forms of riding we’re happy. Got to admit I do oggle at younger men…Must be me age Lol!

ALL his hair shaved? LOL!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Not his hairy chest or his pubes lol! Just his head.

speedy claire
    Participant

Information overload lol……… serious question here but does his hip prosthesis hinder the other type of riding in any way?? Don`t have to answer but its something i`ve often been asked by patients

GSF K1
    Participant

Careful…. young people may be shocked to hear that “old” people still “ride”.. just like you can never imagine your parents getting “jiggy”

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Lo Speedy, where theres a will theres a way, Just had to be careful,was told not to thrust,Lol. 1st 6 weeks,until knitted properly.[:p] Hunky Dory now![^][:p]

barmy_carmy
    Participant

and for you young uns out there, Life doesnt stop at 30yrs, When you get to our ages you’ll look back at this comment and P**s yourselves laughing! Lol!

Gix
    Participant

I certainly hope it doesn’t stop at 30 years, just past that myself LOL! My life just starting…..I hope LOL! Life starts at divorce heeheehee![:D]

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Glad you decided to put new rubber on your bike lol! This weekend is supposed to be lush! Biking weather Lol!

speedy claire
    Participant

Thanks Barmy…. will reassure any male patients. No thrusting pmsl, guess you had to take over the reins then lol

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 151 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.