forum meet…strattford 1/5/05 SUN

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe forum meet…strattford 1/5/05 SUN

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

I hate Timmy Mallet……..[:0]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

prezzo
    Participant

Timmy needs a mallet on his head

Paul

Talk is cheap

Dont forget to Donate !!!

toggsy
    Participant

So let me get this straight

There’s a meet at lands end on 5/1/05, where we will be throwing stones trying to reach Anglesea (or however it’s spelt, who really cares it’s only in Wales, probably gonna regret saying that now)Katana is gonna show us how to eat a Barbie doll (Will she bring a friend Kat?) Thumper is going to explain the intracasies (I know crap spelling again)of the 2 Stroke internal Combustion Engine, and how it manages to run on so little oil, and GSF K1 is going to syphon oil out of other bikes because he wants to make sure he gets the right type.

Have I got that right….Coz if So…..

Count me in.

I’ll bring the syphoning hose GSF…coz I could do with some too….Whos gonna bring the bowl?

Gix
    Participant

Well he can leave my oil alone! Actually….might be able to squeeze some out of my boots for ya GSF K1 [;)][:D][^]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

speedy claire
    Participant

In January?? be a bit chilly toggsy!! [:D]

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

GSF K1
    Participant

Gix.. does that oil come with a free con-rod??

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

Gix
    Participant

no

suck_animated.gif

Gix
    Participant

Ok I suggest we all meet at a pub called The Navigation on the A3400 Stratford road at Wooten Wawen. Its easy to find no matter what direction you are coming from and if all are agreed I will post some directions and some maps. What say you folks?????

suck_animated.gif

katana
    Participant

good idea – or there is a purpose built bike park signposted in the centre only a stones throw from the ice cream barge

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

Gix
    Participant

I know but thought it would be good to all meet up then ride in together…..

suck_animated.gif

toggsy
    Participant

Navigation sounds good, we could have a beer while we are waiting for Thumper

I’ll be there……Radar’s Buying
    [:D]

Gix
    Participant

PMSL!!! You could have several whilst waiting for Thumper….

suck_animated.gif

Gix
    Participant

Ok come on folks…..are we agreeing on Navigation or what?

some maps so you can see where it is and decide if it looks ok?
    https://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=415960&y=263080&z=5&sv=415000,265000&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

https://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=415930&y=262900&z=3&sv=415500,262500&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf&dn=743

pub.jpg
    Easy to get to from all directions and if we all agree on it as meeting place, I can post some comprehensive directions for people![;)]

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

yes that sounds good gixer.I will let prezzo know.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

yeah kay spoken to radar and togs and 11am at Navigation at wootenwawen acceptable. togs gona chat to thumper and check hes ok with that. evryone elso ok with arrangememts? Who else coming and who needs more spefic directions? pm me any problems..[:D]

suck_animated.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.