forum meet…strattford 1/5/05 SUN

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe forum meet…strattford 1/5/05 SUN

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Digger
    Participant

Is any one up for a forum meet at Strattford on 1st May,no doubt the lads from skem will be there just wondering if any of the forum would like to meet up and possibly donate if ID the mighty spirit would come along too.I would like to taste the icecream on the barge and the bagettes on the other barge.It would be fantastic to meet you all espiecially ID as I would trip ID into the Avon then dive in and save his life just like my big Bro did on the previous meet but it was on dry land.Me thinks we would have a ball.

Take it easy out there

Scouser
    Participant

Sorry can’t do Digger, going away for bank holiday weekend in the RV

Be seen and be Safe!

Gix
    Participant

Why dont we all put dates we are free and then work from there….

I am free every Sunday except for the 7th of May.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

OK good idea Im free all sundays except the 19th june 2011 as I have a dental appointment.

Take it easy out there

Digger
    Participant

Scoucers RV by the way is an old garden shed nailed to a 1982 flatbed transit,but the curtains are nice.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Digger

OK good idea Im free all sundays except the 19th june 2011 as I have a dental appointment.

Take it easy out there

Well I think we should be able to work round that one![:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Radar

May 1 should be do able. I will lend ID a bike if needed. His GPz is not well.

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

May 1 should be do able. I will lend ID a bike if needed. His GPz is not well.

I have a spare engine if he needs it…..bit of gaffa tape and some sticky back plastic and it’ll be good as new…..honest…I saw it on Blue Peter![;)][:o)]

suck_animated.gif

katana
    Participant

Stratfords nice!!!

I should be there (the Kat wiring adventure has now been completed)

If the weathers good could go back to mine and I’ll fire up the Barbie? (not the toy doll but the hot thing you burn sausages on).

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

Gix
    Participant

You got the Kat on the road?!!! Nice one!!!![:D]

suck_animated.gif

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Well, I’m up for a nice ice too but not on the 1st of May I’m afraid. I’m going away to Paris for a few weeks at the end of April. I still look forward to you pushing me in the water one day Digger. Someone will no doubt be pushing me off the Eiffel Tower and then grabbing my sock suspenders, hence saving my life for the umpteenth time! Incidentally, when is Scouser going to receive his George Cross for Valour?

I could make Sunday the 17th of May, maybe even on my own bike!! Please carry on and go without me (sniff!!) if you must.

PINGU
    Participant

I’ll try to be there too.

GSF K1
    Participant

Digger.. I may be free.. and I’d love to meet up with everyone that I’ve hurled abuse at this year (tee hee).. if you could give directions of exactly where the meeting point is.. preferable a post code of the location so I can print a map off the world-wide-wait!

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by PINGU

I’ll try to be there too.

PINGU, should have let you know about the Bassets Pole meeting. Sorry. Hope to see you on the 1st then.

Gix
    Participant

Stratford is just a stones throw away from Lands End. Honest guv![}:)]

suck_animated.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.