Bike story – joint effort…

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Bike story – joint effort…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    Digger
    Participant

remodel mankind in the shape of jackie stallone and give you the biggest pair of testicals known to man to use as panniers.A look of horror appeared on Radars face as….

Take it easy out there

speedy claire
    Participant

he said to himself but I`m a lady, my name`s Emily, I don`t have testiculae. He sipped his diet tonic water and admired the nearby rose bushes and wondered what could he use as panniers?? Suddenly he thought I know…………….

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Digger
    Participant

…I can use my trusty old thong,the one I rescued from those two old dears.With that in mind he dug deep into his pockets to find the thong,..SHRIEK…! what the blazers is this I have before me???…

Take it easy out there

Radar

His eyes bulged, his clothes began to rip as his skin turned green…then he recognised what what lay beneath the fur, it was a pickled egg…

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Digger
    Participant

With anger in his eyes he through the pickled egg into the rose bushes.He waw wondering why he turned green when he heard a strange noise coming from were he through the egg,then he seen it,a huge tree like stalk started growing from the bushes,up and up and up…..

Take it easy out there

prezzo
    Participant

he already had enourmous testies cant you make somthing else bigger he replied. pointing to his Motorbike….

Paul

Dont forget to Donate !!!

speedy claire
    Participant

eventually it stopped growing and he thought how eggstrodinary, he was eggstremely eggcited now so tucking his lady dress into his lady knickers he started to climb……up and up he went, up and up and up, he paused to colleggt his breath then up and up and up again, and up and up and up a bit more. Finally he reached the top, looked all around him and thought my god this is…………………

Scouser
    Participant

Eggciting! Before him lay a magic kingdom where everything he’s ever dreamed of lay before him. Every car he’s ever driven, (all 225 of them), his old black labrador cross and an immaculate YVPS 350LC; this was all too much and he started to feel a stirring down below……….

Be seen and be Safe!

speedy claire
    Participant

OMG he thought……….. i knew that pickled egg would play havoc with my irritable bowel syndrome!! looking around desperately for a toilet his eyes fell upon a massive castle. Quick he thought, i`m sure they`ll let me use their toilet. He carefully wobbled over, banged on the huge UPVC door, slowly the door opened and he was confonted by the most……………..

Digger
    Participant

Gorgeous looking man Radar had ever seen.He stepped back in amazment,looked him up and down and began to nervously ask,”Can I please use your WC as I`ve just………

Take it easy out there

speedy claire
    Participant

farted and rather suspect that I might have followed thru!! The gorgeous looking man looked down on Radar (cos the man was about 6`4″) he turned his nose up at the sight in front of him. Radar stood there in his black wig and lady dress tucked into his knickers and giving off a most unpleasant odour. “You`d better come in” the man replied, Radar wobbled into the massive hallway trumping as he went. He sat with relief on the toilet, 20 minutes later having cleaned himself up he got up and went back into the hallway. The man was nowhere to be seen but as Radar glanced around him his eyes fell upon a massive portrait hanging on the wall, OMG he thought, “that can`t be”…………….

Digger
    Participant

…it is..it`s Felicity Kendal,I knew that was her.He gathered his thoughts and started to approach a huge door with big knockers.He tapped on the door hoping Ms Kendal would answer,[Radar has all “The Good Life” on VHS] but nobody came.In desperation he decided to go into an adjoining room as he needed to change his underwear because he had badgers arse good style…..

Take it easy out there

Scouser
    Participant

In the room he found an old Flash Gordon costume and it was in black & white. As soon as he put the costume on he started tingling..a strange sensation was taking place, all the background was starting to change to black and white; his Thundercat appeared from above on strings and he mounted her in anticipation. He lit the big Flash Gordon firework at the back of the bike and away it went to……………….

Be seen and be Safe!

Radar

Deep space…

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Scouser
    Participant

Never to be seen again, except for a large blip on the RADAR!

Be seen and be Safe!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 138 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.