Bike story – joint effort…

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Bike story – joint effort…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    Digger
    Participant

Its a thong,its a type of ladies underwear,the thin cheese wire bit neatly imersers itself between your buttocks.The two old ladies looked at each other and replied….

Take it easy out there

speedy claire
    Participant

I sadly followed them through to the back where the elder of the 2 old ladies (she was about 90) put the kettle on, put her teeth in the jar at the side of the sink, grabbed her tape measure and knelt with some difficulty in front of me.0 Looking up at me she said………..

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Digger
    Participant

can I do you a favour while im down here?With anticipation Ilooked down at her and said…

Take it easy out there

speedy claire
    Participant

Well now you`ve taken your teeth out why don`t you slide your tongue in between my toes and remove some of that encrusted in dirt……….Watch out for that verruca tho!

Digger
    Participant

she looked at me with those big come to bed eyes of hers and questioned her morals,”What type of old dear do you think i am?I blushed with embarrasment and quickly gathered my belongings and ran out of the shop as quickly as my legs could muster…

Take it easy out there

speedy claire
    Participant

I stopped when I got to the next corner, gasping for breath I suddenly thought “oh no, my special thong…… I must have left it in the shop”. Only thing for it was to go back and retrieve it. I arrived back at the shop and looked through the window. To my surprise the old lady had my thong and was…………

Gix
    Participant

……using it to clean her spectacles!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

prezzo
    Participant

They looked just like the ones I had given to Stevie Wonder for Christmas

Paul

Dont forget to Donate !!!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Well Stevie Wonder was a regular customer of the two old dears. he’d been going to that shop for years, he left his glasses last time he was there!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Scouser
    Participant

That’s were he got his Superstition, climbing on the wall. His glasses were made of Ebony & ivory but he didn’t know they looked like that.. Anyway, I snatched my snatch cover off the old lady and ran out of the shop as fast as I could………..

Be seen and be Safe!

prezzo
    Participant

but knocked three people over in my haste it was only stevie, ray and roy. in embarresment I shouted watch where you are going fellers Stevie apologised and explained they had come all the way from Bognor Regis on a old Vmax and side car. They had just knicked out of imperials Garage….

Paul

Dont forget to Donate !!!

GSF K1
    Participant

and used to outrun a slightly singed Volvo unmarked police car who’s driver appeared to be having a bad day

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

GSF K1
    Participant

They said that they were hoping to make it to the BMF ralley in Peterborough, but..

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

Radar

suddenly there was a huge clap of thunder, lightening bolts streaked across the sky, tearing at the clouds like a rapier through raw flesh. The clouds parted and booming voice from the sky said…

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Scouser
    Participant

Radar, Im sorry I ran out of ‘man-meat’ when I made you, but because your a good catholic I’m going to……………

Be seen and be Safe!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 138 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.