What made you smile today?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe What made you smile today?

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 859 total)
  • Author
    CCRevell
    Participant

Blimey!!! You don’t expect TT to remember that far back do you Benji???

TT07
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by CCRevell

Blimey!!! You don’t expect TT to remember that far back do you Benji???

Cheeky Girl, WE know what that deserves (bugger I’ve forgotten) no not really!!!! Just you wait!!!

TT07
    Participant

Using a chainsaw, most theraputic!

Radar

Just getting home, tough day at work

CCRevell
    Participant

Had the best birthday ever – breakfast in bed from my 9 year old (who cares about toast having no butter anyway) and spoilt rotten by my lovely man who also survived kitchen duty under instruction from the girls!!- thanks TT xx

Radar

Happy 30th CCR!

CCRevell
    Participant

I wish!!! TT is obviously VERY optimistic finding somebody 25 yrs younger than him lol

TT07
    Participant

What! You mean Radars wrong on this occasion, thats not normally the case, obviously its your looks he’s gone by not your Birth Certificate!

Radar

Good to see TT07 and the birthday girl herself CCRevell roll up on their bikes at my place today. I felt for them as it was bloody cold. Gave me a welcome break from trimming trees, cheers folks. Hope you gothome OK and not too cold

TT07
    Participant

Thanks Radar, good for us both to see you and Mandy and we hope to get back over sometime soon. The trip back was a little chilly to say the least, but having said that seasoned bikers can reflect on both good and bad times on the road so the return to Wales was uneventfull (but still cold)!

BigBen
    Participant

absolutely nothing!!! Aprilia still wont run, eveything else is knackered, gixxer is boll@cks and my fiancee has decided im a massive piece of sh!t so looks like im single then. whats point!?

CCRevell
    Participant

Poor Benji. Should have bought a Honda!! x

CCRevell
    Participant

Hey Radar your words of encouragement to TT worked!! My bike is gleaming now!!

HippoDrones
    Participant

Brands Hatch Indy :D

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by CCRevell

Hey Radar your words of encouragement to TT worked!! My bike is gleaming now!!

Happy to be of service!

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 859 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.