What Do You Do?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe What Do You Do?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Born2BMild
    Participant

Another little tip Gix, if you shop online, when it asks for your credit card details, don’t slip the card into the small slot on he front. Thats the Floppy drive.[:o)][:o)][:o)]

Gix
    Participant

bugger! now you tell me! spent ages trying to prize it out of slot last time![:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Born2BMild
    Participant

(lol)Thats senility for you[:p] Heard you have a memory problem, I could help with that[:o)]

Gix
    Participant

Aye! I could do with a bit of extra memory![:D]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Can,t beat a girl with big memories…………..[:D]

The evil that men do lives on and on…….

Born2BMild
    Participant

Not Gix, anyway… she rides too fast[:o)]

GSF K1
    Participant

Left her memory at the last junction.. probably find several bars of chocolate there too!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Gix
    Participant

no fraid I would NEVER leave chocolate!!!![:p]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

GSF K1
    Participant

Just the memory then?????

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

I’m just a humble Carer, cleaner, cook, laundry manager,gardener, secretary,nurse etc etc.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Born2BMild
    Participant

There is nothing humble about that. If we had to pay our wifes a salary they deserved, we couldn’t afford it.

Radar

£8??

Is Imperial Data a Punk??

riff-raff
    Participant

You,d pay that much?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by zx10

You,d pay that much?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[:(!]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Born2BMild
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

£8??

Is Imperial Data a Punk??

(lol) Aye, that would be about right… I could never afford that! That’s a whole tank of petrol.![:o)]

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.