What Do You Do?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe What Do You Do?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    GSF K1
    Participant

I spent 8 years at BAE Defence doing the electronic stuff, then went to Marconi Instruments as a customer support engineer on the RF & microwave stuff… then jacked it all in to be a holiday rep back in 99.. best move I ever made!!!!
    Now I’m a Health & Safety Advisor for a holiday firm, mainly dealing with fire/pool/hygiene safety controls and inspections.

Just got back from a visit to Turkey if you were wondering where I’d been.

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Lucky B*****d, If I was fit love to travel the world……….But only in hot sunny places.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

GSF K1
    Participant

Its not all so much fun.. spend most of my time in kitchens.. some of them are SCARY!!!!!

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

Matty
    Participant

Full time I.T Student

Computing, Web Design, Programming,
    Workins as a plasterer on the weekends and the college study days

My Site
    http://www.nwbikers.co.uk

Black Widow
    Participant

Oh blimey… I used to have a proper job but I’m now slumming it as a mature student. If my extensive knowledge of ancient Greek and Roman history can assist anyone in their day to day life then please let me know!!! Oh, also currently working as stand manager at stadium of light, cleaner for haulage company and care for two ladies, one with downs syndrome/alzheimers and the other with involuntary movements…. best stick to history

Digger
    Participant

Hi Black Widow,could you please tell me what angle the Leaning Tower of Pizza stands at and which direction the lean faces?….thanks.

Take it easy out there

Black Widow
    Participant

I think the angle of the pizza depends on
    a) whether you’re taking it home on your bike
    b) whether you are taking it home in your car
    c) you do the sensible thing and get it delivered
    but whichever I highly recommend a bbq base instead of tomato….. it’s scrumdiddleyunctious!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hey BlackWidow, There’s quite a variety things you do there………Must make life very interesting! Like the response to leaning tower of Pizza, psml.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Love the pizza joke, about time someone put Digger in his place!

One thing I’ve always wondered about Greek/Roman gods. They have different names for the Romans (ie Zeus = Jupiter etc). Is that all that is different or are the stories of how they came to be different too? In other words did you learn two sets of names but only one set of facts?

If this is getting too heavy for a bike forum, can someone please interject with a joke…..

speedy claire
    Participant

Whats brown and smells of pine???……… a turd in a radox bath!!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Black Widow
    Participant

A lot of them are the same as Greek religion was influenced by Egyptian and then as Eastern, Greek and Roman cultures mingled the gods tended to too. Although you do find that the same god might be protector of something else somewhere else… e.g. Artemis was the goddess of animals and the wilderness but in Greek cities she was also the goddess of childbirth.

What’s brown and sits on a piano stool? Beethoven’s last movement ;-)

By the way – there’s another rally coming up called the Farmyard on 17th/18th/19th June in Helmsley North Yorkshire. I wasn’t sure if this forum ever organised meet-ups at these kind of things or if web links can be posted but all being well myself, hocus pocuss and Mr Bump will be in attendence if anyone else is going.

Radar

All the Gods rode Yamahas!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Digger
    Participant

I`ve just realised the spelling mistake on the pizza,should of been pisa,and all this time I didn`t know the piss was being extracted.I am deeply upset by this and am now going to lock myself in the garage for a week.

Take it easy out there

GSF K1
    Participant

Radar.. the gods are extinct!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Digger

I`ve just realised the spelling mistake on the pizza,should of been pisa,and all this time I didn`t know the piss was being extracted.I am deeply upset by this and am now going to lock myself in the garage for a week.

Take it easy out there

Don’t do anything you shouldn’t to the R1!!!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.