What Do You Do?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe What Do You Do?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Black Widow
    Participant

Sorry Digger…. didn’t mean to offend….. I have a warped sense of humour…..
    And I’ve no idea as it’s medieval history but I can recommend a website!

rocketRichy
    Participant

I have been blagging it in IT since I left school, which basically means I stare out the window and pretend im thinking about something to do with work. Been working with computers for over twenty years, started off as computer operator, then on to programming, now do database design consultancy for a company that writes collateral management systems for investment banks in the City. I work mainly from home these days, but travel down to London a couple of times a week which gives me a chance to rack up lots of bike miles (hooray !) but mostly on the M40 (boo!).

So if anyone needs a name/value pair table knocking up then im your man ….god computer geeks are so useless !!!!

I’ve changed my mind..im actually an astronaut !!!

Keep it lit

imperialdata
    Keymaster

I actually read this post just after editing this forum’s database properties. An astronaut would still have been standing there chewing his 3-course-meal pills but you could have helped! Don’t change your career just yet…..

rocketRichy
    Participant

ID,

Im sick of computers mate. Wanna do something bike related, do you think 40 is too old to be a brolly girl ? My legs arnt bad…bit on the hairy side maybe.

Keep it lit

XV16
    Participant

Explosives Engineer.

Worked with all types of explosives but ended up with the firework industry (sigh) I am also a qualified Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor and Transport Manager, dealing with every day transportation of hazardous goods.

BUT WOULD RATHER BE AN ASTRONAUT!!

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of The Bike Forum and its moderators.

“The normally careful and competent actions of a reasonable individual should be considered legal.”

Scouser
    Participant

XV16 write yourself into the storey topic as that is in space at the moment and you can be a hero astronaut

Be seen and be Safe!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

of course Scouser XV16 to the rescue Lol!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Born2BMild
    Participant

Sorry to wake up an old topic.

I’m an IT Consultant. Also a first Aider. Used to be TV cameraman before and at one time a Marine Engineer. If I can help anyone on the IT front, let me know and I’ll be there, anytime and anywhere, as long as it doesn’t mean travelling across water as I get seasick like you would not believe.

Ragdoll
    Participant

Missed this thread before! It’s interesting finding out what other people do for a living. I’m an office manager for a chauffeur company and in my spare time run a website and help run a weekly bike meet

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

riff-raff
    Participant

A lot of auto-industry chaps on here then[;)]Me,I work as a security operative on a big private country estate………..and I can,t tell you anymore than that or I,ll have to kill you[:D]

The evil that men do lives on and on…….

sid
    Participant

at the moment i’m a civil engineer and have been involved with motorway maintenance in one way or other for 5 years before that it varied from construction work to shift supervisor in transport firms but at the weekend’s i’m a secret agent for a beer company

life sucks get used to it

Gix
    Participant

I’m a p!ss artist….[:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Born2BMild

Sorry to wake up an old topic.

I’m an IT Consultant. Also a first Aider. Used to be TV cameraman before and at one time a Marine Engineer. If I can help anyone on the IT front, let me know and I’ll be there, anytime and anywhere, as long as it doesn’t mean travelling across water as I get seasick like you would not believe.

The coffee dispenser on my pc wont work….can you help?[:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Born2BMild
    Participant

Gix, thats the CD/DVD tray… not a cupholder![:o)]

Gix
    Participant

Oh! Was wondering where I put the water and coffee….[:p]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.