todays ride out

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe todays ride out

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    max
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by TT07

SNAP! Just spent the evening getting my TomTom rider fixed onto the K7.

not to bad are they[:)]

TT07
    Participant

quote:

not to bad are they[:)]

I think they are very useful. I like the “Magical Mystery Tour side of them” Think I should explain….Use it on a well proved route well away from home, as in you dont know ANY other route, all of a sudden your going down roads you didn’t know about, then Hey Presto, some stage later your back to your old known route. Wondered if you use the bluetooth mobile phone facility[?]

max
    Participant

ive got the tomtom rider one

TT07
    Participant

I’ve got the TomTom Rider One also. Did you know that if you put a small piece of tape – sellotape will do (I do mean VERY SMALL) over the 2nd from left contact, looking from the rear of the unit, then you can MAKE calls from a bluetooth linked mobile whilst on the move [:D]. The unit only NORMALLY allows you to MAKE a call when stationary [:(]. You can RECEIVE a call when either stationary or on the move. You would of course be overiding a safety feature by doing this modification [;)]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

At least you can call the ambulance when you fall off.

TT07
    Participant

Absolutely true! Infact the mod means you could ring for the ambulance BEFORE youve ground to a halt in a heap on the road. Without the mod you have to wait until youve physically stopped!

max
    Participant

[:D][:D][:D]

Radar

Must get myself one before my next crash!!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.