todays ride out

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe todays ride out

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    max
    Participant

Ok heres a few pictures of todays ride out, where did we go? f**k knows, I just followed the bald man in front! Anyway, we ended up in kettlewell, one of my favorite parts of yorkshire :) , pugs was looking around all morning for some by-ways (green lanes) to ride on, I got fed up of that, f**k it, I’ll find one so we came accross this
    picture207iu1.jpg

picture212bt0.jpg
    picture208fy3.jpg

, asked these local sheep shaggers (farmers) if its suitable for bikes, ooh arr he said, you should have no problem gettin up on your bike, it being a KTM and all that, but I dont know about your bald friends bike (I made this part up) :lol: :lol: :lol: .
    So I said to pugsly do you fancy giving it a go? H e looked at me in hesitation :roll: , I go on then! Wasent to bad for the first 200 yards, then it just got steeper and rockier, the KTM’s suspention just took everything, I was quite supprised how well it did, getting back to pugsly, still at the bottom of the rocky bit :lol: , me shouting and eggin him on to hurry up, well I think he managed an extra 10 yards or so before being defeted and refusing to go any further, after about 5 mins of trying to turn the bike round on this steep rocky by-way we headed back to the main road, sweating like pigs, we was off round the twisties to cool down 8) . I’m definately going back again to have a crack at this by-way.
    Anyway thanks for another exiting ride out pugs, we had a few laughs and scary moments but thats all part of the fun. :D :D :D
    picture211oe3.jpg

picture210mu9.jpg

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Wow, nice looking tracks. Still impressed with the KTM then?

max
    Participant

oh yes, it just get’s better[:D][:D][:D]

Radar

Glad to see you taking the KTM adventure spirit literally. Keep it Max and keep the pictures coming!

max
    Participant

well i had ago at that byway[:D]

here’s the link(KTM forum)of the day[:D]

https://www.ktmforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=20471&page=4

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Good read Max. Seems the clutch fluid prob is an old one then?

max
    Participant

Seems so[:(] oh well it’ll get sorted[:D]

max
    Participant

Part 2, IN “Max strikes back”, feel the force come to the orange side.lol staring pommy(young luke)

https://files.filefront.com/ktm+ride+out/;11090384;/fileinfo.html

Radar

You really are enjoying that KTM Max, cracking stuff!

dsc00341ry1.jpg

picture086bv4.jpg

dsc00340my5.jpg

Hope you get the clutch sorted, looks like a well known problem

max
    Participant

Well it goes like this, bike broke down on sunday at windimere, within 2 hours carole nash arranged to have it picked up, Exellent Service.
    Monday morning rang BMW in southport where i bought it from they picked it up the same day(from manchester).
    Wednesday they rang me up and told me they got the part and it’ll be ready (fixed) for thursday but can only day they could drop the bike off was friday night.

arrived as arranged

Thanks for the professional reliable friendly service

9,3/4 out of 10 (no one gets 10/10 lol)

Radar

Top service. It so much easier to come to terms with a problem if it gets dealt with well

max
    Participant

Well the clutch problem has come back[:(] , BMW are phoning me back tomorrow.

Looks like a job for KTM to sort out [:(]

max
    Participant

good thing is i put my new engine bars on today & tomtom rider

TT07
    Participant

SNAP! Just spent the evening getting my TomTom rider fixed onto the K7.

max
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by max

Well the clutch problem has come back[:(] , BMW are phoning me back tomorrow.

Looks like a job for KTM to sort out [:(]

OK, BMW picked it up this morning[:)] lets hope they can sort it out this time[B)][;)]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.