The Newest Addition To The Garage

Home Forums Members’ bikes The Newest Addition To The Garage

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Radar

So did you buy the frame??

BigBen
    Participant

noooooo! i have not the money for it. still as the blade doesnt run she doesnt deserve treats. specially as ive been presented with radial master cyl, aftermarket resevoir, and racing levers….naughty!

Radar

noooooo! i have not the money for it. still as the blade doesnt run she doesnt deserve treats. specially as ive been presented with radial master cyl, aftermarket resevoir, and racing levers….naughty!

Still have not overcome the issue with the blade, could be a good wee job over the winter months to get it running again

BigBen
    Participant

Ah dunno really, people are making me offers for it left right and centre and also have a bit if interest In my bandit parts, so they will probably sell as well

katana
    Participant

I’ll give you a fiver for it?

BigBen
    Participant

Congratulations to Katana for buying a small doodle on a napkin of my bike for a fiver, may you cherish it forever :p

craftycarmy
    Participant

Nice ride Ben  ;)

BigBen
    Participant

cheers. will be even nicererer when shes up and running and not being a silly bitch as she has been recently! bloody bikes!! :@

Radar

Any progress to report?

BigBen
    Participant

I’ve purchased a few bits and bats, mainly a pair of dynacoils and Taylor leads to try and boost the output a smidge n get it running better. Bits that I need: new wiring, CDI and reg/rec. Not really in the right frame of mind at the mo. Bit even if it doesn’t get going anytime soon I’ve procured a bandit 600 to get about on.

Nothing else exciting is happening I’m afraid.

Radar

How about somes pics of the bandido 6?

BigBen
    Participant

It’s just a tatty abused bandit 600, standard, *falls off chair* yeah I said standard!! Plus ive not picked it up yet. Need to do my blade that’s the first love in my life, other than kebabs

BigBen
    Participant

95BF14AD-ECB6-46BC-8577-17E6526617EC-972-0000019B9731A0BE.jpg

That’s what £182 looks like in the form of dyna coils and Taylor leads. Got a few more parts to arrive, it takes so much time, I’m absolutely raping the credit card on this one!

HippoDrones
    Participant

Ooof, this hobby of ours is not cheap is it!

BigBen
    Participant

Aye unfortunately not, but it divides the men from the boys tho don’t it. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.