scareiest moments and close shaves

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe scareiest moments and close shaves

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    prezzo
    Participant

these moments u never forget

Paul

Dont forget to Donate !!!

speedy claire
    Participant

coming off my bike and getting knocked out then coming round to find myself lying in an 8 foot ditch and wondering “am I still alive or is this what its like when you die!!”

And going up to Scotland a few months ago at night, coming out of one of their weird service stations and driving the wrong way up a dual carriageway at 80mph and seeing 2 cars coming towards me… one in each lane!!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

GSF K1
    Participant

That must have been almost as scary as finding you’d broken a nail in Betswy Coed!

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

speedy claire
    Participant

Not quite…… that was sheer panic lol [:)]

speedy claire
    Participant

Also sheer panic was sleeping in Gix`s lounge and having to barricade myself in to avoid the sexual advances of her sheepdog!! [:0]

Gix
    Participant

PMSL!!!! He most certainly likes you mate! Think he’s pining a bit now though…..[:0]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

Sounds interesting.

Take it easy out there

Scouser
    Participant

Scariest moments for me both included ‘lady’ drivers. First one, heading back to Liverpool from Leicester on the A50 through Ashby-de-la-Zouch on my 250 Superdream,1985ish. Just on the outskirts of Ashby there are two garages opposite each other, one sell petrol etc, and the other sells commercial vehicles, vans etc…Anyway there was a car stopped in the middle of the road with the right turn indicator on to turn into the commercial garage. Everything looked OK so I started to undertake the stationary car (Headlights on and hi-vis belty thing), the driver then must have realised she couldn’t get petrol from there and turned left into my path as was alongside her! Ah! I felt like a pinball which had just been flipped towards the triple points score! My bike went down the side of her car, I hit the kerb of the grassed area in front of the garage, took off, landed on the back wheel careering towards the petrol sign, ducked under that, applying back brake and wrestling with the bucking Bronco, I eventually brought the bike under control and stopped on the exit of the garage.
    “You plonker! You nearly killed me!”
    Her reply, spoken like Hyacynth Booquet, “Look at my car! Look what you done to my car!” The bike had crash bars on it which had gone down the full length of her car and bent backwards in the process. Also my wheel rim had a flat caused by the impact of hitting the kerb.

The second incident was when I was overtaking a car on my GSX1100 going towards Ashby again on the way back to Liverpool; and she turned right into me clipping my rear l/hand exhaust, and then another wrestle with a bucking bronco which I saved again! She tried to blame me for her turning into me??? Do one! She didn’t get a penny off my insurance, her husband kept ringing trying to get me to own up to causing the accident?! Thet wouldn’t accept that she was wrong, still if that’s how they drive in Jamaica, fine!

Be seen and be Safe!

Digger
    Participant

I got married.

Take it easy out there

Scouser
    Participant

I’ve got photos to prove Diggers marriage..scary

Be seen and be Safe!

Digger
    Participant

Vomiting from the top bunkbed onto Scoucers friend who was sitting on the floor directly underneath revising for an exam the next day.He was covered from head to toe in puke but the scary thing was I did`nt have any money to buy new text books for him.

Take it easy out there

prezzo
    Participant

bundgee jump. then waking up married to my ex on the wedding morning with that expectant look managed to get out of it though

Paul

Dont forget to Donate !!!

towcrowe
    Participant

my first orgasam

your ma

Scouser
    Participant

Were you on your own? LOL

Be seen and be Safe!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Scariest moments for me, was seeing the back wheel of a tanker 1″ from my face! 2nd scariest moment was passing a queue of traffic quite fast, and an old codger decided to turn right without a signal. Dave had to hit the brake hard, there was a minibus full of kids just behind him and they were screaming! Cause my bum left the seat up to Daves shoulder height as if to go over, I quickly grabbed Daves shoulders to pull myself back down, and while this was going on at the same time the bike was doing a wobbly, Dave let go of the handlebars, used his weight to straighten up the bike, grabbed the handle bars opened up the throttle, and off we went……………….Now is that lucky or what!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.