porkys

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe porkys

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    prezzo
    Participant

When 1 was rideing on my old fire bladeblade the back wheel siezed up
    so I slid off the back and lifted the rear of the bike by the indicators. and slowly slid to a stop.

WOW CLOSE SHAVE…

It was a realy silly thing to do i know becance i ruined my slippers
    there was no soles left on them.

paul

Gix
    Participant

Prezzo you are off your trolley! Good innit?[;)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

prezzo
    Participant

That is why i use my old slippers ever since by duct tapeing them to my knees a cheap and usefull hint there for all you fellow bikers

Isnt it amazeing what u can learn on Blue Peter

paul

Scouser
    Participant

I used to use a burst football turned inside out as a helmet, but make sure the adapter is at the back, otherwise the whistling it makes does your ed in!

Be seen and be Safe!

Gix
    Participant

PMSL! You guys are nutz![:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

speedy claire
    Participant

A dead cat tied around your lower back makes an excellent kidney belt for keeping out draughts

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

prezzo
    Participant

I heared giraffes are good pilion riders but you have to plan your route
    because of the low bridges thats why i wont take my pet giraffe out with me, i know its a bit selfish but so what !!!!

Paul

Dont forget to Donate !!!

Gix
    Participant

A staple diet of baked beans is a cheap alternative to NOS….

suck_animated.gif

GSF K1
    Participant

Dont go out with a Zebra.. the poor sod gets walked all over!

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

prezzo
    Participant

About this time last summer I was on my way to Donnington must have been doing about 196Mph when A honda 50cc started flashing its lights to get me to move over and let him pass, Being the gentleman I am I obliged. At the next service station i pulled in to refuel and i spotted the lad he had his tool case out and was diong somthing to the bike.
    I walked across and asked if he needed any help when he turned round it was only Valentino. he explained his throttle had stuck so together we sorted it. went and had a nice big greasy brekkie and a good natter, I recon he was telling me porky pies that bike must be at least 100cc.

Paul

speedy claire
    Participant

The strangest thing happened to me at lunch on Friday. I was sitting at a local outdoor winebar having lunch by myself and this man came and sat down at my table…..

I gave him the death look, but he just casually stayed at my table and wouldn’t leave me alone. I told him I wasn`t interested and that I already had a boyfriend but he just kept telling me how georgous he thought I was and practically begged me to go out on a date with him! I told him that he was making a nuisance of himself and that if he didn`t leave me alone i`d call the police.

Luckily for me he finally got the hint and left, but thankfully the whole thing was captured on the winebar’s camera.

I’m posting this picture as a warning just in case he tries to pick up anyone you might know……….

ClooneyGeorge355031242.jpg

Honestly, some men think they are God`s gift!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

I don’t know where you got that picture of me from but I wasn’t anywhere near that wine bar. Ask Kylie, she was with me all night.

speedy claire
    Participant

lol………. it was lunchtime and Kylie told me that she didn`t meet up with you until 7pm and only cos you`d won a competition and the prize was dinner with her! Anyway, gotta go Kylie spent the night on the couch and she`s asking for a bacon butty

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Tell her she needs to stop eating those butties if she’s ever going to lose some pounds off her arse. Me, I’m off to ride my Hesketh across the Paris Dakar circuit now. Should be OK with the route ’cause I finished first last year.

(Nice topic Prezzo, I think I’m a natural!)

prezzo
    Participant

Clair she didnt stay at yours all night she sneaked out when you went to bed with your hot water bottle. and popped over to mine with Demmi Moore
    and we took the piss out of Digger & Scouser all night.
    Any way got to go, Eric Claptons in my living room he came round for a jam. He does my head in some times coz he still takes the credit for my song Layla. If he carries on ill show him the door.

Paul

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.