New Logo/Banner

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe New Logo/Banner

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Ok, after speaking with ID he has suggested that the TBF logo at the top of each page is up for an overhaul.
    Basically, has anyone got any ideas/suggestions for new designs? I have never attempted doing any web grahics till now and tbh I havent a clue but have done a few to start off…..

bikeforumbanner6li.jpg

bfb4bs.jpg

imgbikeforum00940copy9po.jpg

surfin1copy6ln.jpg

anyone else wanna have a go?[:I]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

You could have the bike forum logo(as in the green one above)with a Suzi Perry either side of it[:p]………………or I suppose we could amke do with the pic of you knee-sliding the old 600[:D]

The artist formerly known as zx10

Gix
    Participant

Hey! Am I not as good as Suzi Perry? What she got that I aint? Oh yeah…..fame, money and big airbags![:o)]
    You got any decent bike pics Riff-Raff? You any good at logo thingys?[?] You gonna have a go?
    I actually prefer the first one but the colour isn’t in with the current page design is it?[:p]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

My dear, you are easily on par with Suzi[:D]

As for logos ……………I,m hopeless and all my bike pics are very old skool[:I]

Gix
    Participant

Old school is good!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

What about these then…..?

kneedown20jf.jpg

streetbikebanner19zw.jpg

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

and another….

wheelie10oe.jpg

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

Like the one with the Wheelie in the middle, Can we have Suzi Perry riding the bike?

I could murder a curry

Gix
    Participant

I’m gonna scream in a minute! Send me some pics of Suzi Perry wheelieing a bike and I will do one for you![:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Do what?A wheelie?[:o)]

Gix
    Participant

some more…..

img00940tbfcopy4gv.jpg

imgbikeforum00940copycopy0dq.jpg

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

Could you scream in a Suzi Perry sort way?

I could murder a curry

riff-raff
    Participant

Like the knee down/fighter one and the wheelie one.

Now about this screaming in a Suzi Perry sort of way………………..[;)]

Gix
    Participant

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh![:D]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

Ok…..this is for Radar and Riff-Raff….you wanted it….you got it….

forradarriffraff14jl.jpg

[:o)][:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.