New Logo/Banner

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe New Logo/Banner

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Born2BMild
    Participant

Who is Susan Perry?

Gix
    Participant

Suzi Perry mate…..watch MotoGP next year and you will see……also a regular on Men and Motors I believe!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

GSX Rat
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Born2BMild

Who is Susan Perry?

OMFG!

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

riff-raff
    Participant

The youth of today![:0]

The artist formerly known as zx10

Scouser
    Participant

how do you post a candidate?

Be seen and be Safe!

Gix
    Participant

same way you post an image scouser….[;)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Some great suggestions.

Ideal size for new logo would be about 400W x 85D (pixels).

There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don’t

Gix
    Participant

Nuther one….

kneedownweb11xa.gif

now transparent background….and eyes are well and truly glazed over![:0]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

GSF K1
    Participant

Suzy was in “The Gadget Show” on Channle 5 last week in a wetsuit….!!!! OMFG!!!!

More Suzy!!!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

GSF K1
    Participant

Oh… and i like the wheely logo.

barmy_carmy
    Participant

I like gix’s Wheelie one, that one stands out more and catches your eye! er um thats my 2penny’s worth!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

GSF K1
    Participant

I’d give Suzy 2-pennies worth!!!! (arf arf)

Gix
    Participant

Ok, got to thinking and got a few more to do, basically gonna try keep all happy so its gonna be a bit of a variation…..watch this space![;)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

but it wont be the Suzi Perry one!!!!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

[:(][:(]UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:(][:(]

The artist formerly known as zx10

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.