New Logo/Banner

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe New Logo/Banner

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

[}:)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

any decision on which one yet?

life sucks get used to it

Gix
    Participant

I’m still working on it but its more complicated than I first assumed![:0][:I][:I][:I]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

isnt it always lol

Scouser
    Participant

owsa bout dis one

honda-xlv1000-99-bikepics-457189.jpg

Be seen and be Safe!

Gix
    Participant

not sure the helmet is shiny enough, need the more “polished” look.[:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Scouser
    Participant

so you prefer shiny helmets eh! I’ll see if I can buff it up

Be seen and be Safe!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Quite like that one too Scouser Lol! By the way…..How’s your grandaughter doing?

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Scouser
    Participant

Thanks Barmy. Charlottes doing OK after her second cycle of Chemo and were waiting for the second MRI scan on the 10th of November. Her paralysis seems to be going and shes moving both her arms and legs again, so fingers crossed, she’ll pull through.

Be seen and be Safe!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Everything crossed Lol! Charlotte sounds a real fighter Lol! Bless her cotton socks. Will keep praying for her Lol!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

A few more coming up…..

anothertbf1zd.gif

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

tbfround6px.gif

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

Like the last one, but where is Suzzy????

Look in the Forest if you want to find trees

sid
    Participant

i like the 1st one are they gonna be anymore to choose from

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Feel free to have a go Sid. Gix is on the right tracks, some nice logos.

There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don’t

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.