Matts current motorbikes

Home Forums Members’ bikes Matts current motorbikes

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    matt splat
    Participant

As it happens…. I mentioned I would be riding to Mongolia via China on a charity rally, he didnt bat an eyelid.

This was new dealership for me, the last one left me feeling very unsatisfied. I dont pay premium price for a bike to be treated with indifference.

This new dealership gave me a nice loaner bike (as opposed to the 20 year old Pan from the last place), fixed the bike promptly, called me with 3 hours to say the problem was fixed, let me off an 18 euro surcharge and gave me a mythical BMW part that connects my GPS to a socket in the wiring. My last dealer denied its existence, even though I had a picture of it in its package with the part number on it!

But alls well that ends well, the panzer is back in my garage with a new battery and I found a good dealer!

matt splat
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by imperialdata

What’s the electric scooter Matt? Are they common in Belgium?

They are not common in Belgium, I bought it in Spain!

I dont think they would catch on here because you look a wally on them, like I care about that though [:D]

Radar

Did you used to live in Spain? I was based in Burgos for a big chunk of 2004

matt splat
    Participant

No, Ive just travelled around some, lived in a few different countries with work though.

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by matt splat

No, Ive just travelled around some, lived in a few different countries with work though.

Which countries, it must be interesting to live in different places

matt splat
    Participant

which countries………

2 yesrs in Detroit
    1 year in West Africa
    1 year on Montserrat (pre volcano eruption)
    Holland and Belgium and Im still here after nearly a decade.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.