I’ll Show You Mine

Home Forums Streetfighters I’ll Show You Mine

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    imperialdata
    Keymaster

Make much difference to the handling having the Busa front bits?

riff-raff
    Participant

There was a massive increase in the turning circle but the stiffness in ride was better and as for the 6 pots………..AWESOME.Accidental stoppies no probs[:D]
    I liked the improvements in the handling and would recommend anyone with a Slabbie running on 18 inch wheels to drop to 17 inchers.The better choice of tyres is also a big plus
    Also forgot to mention that as the Busa,s speedo works from a sprocket sensor you loose any ability to drive a machanical speedo from the front wheel,hence the Sigma bike speedo

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Here’s our bike!yamaha-fazer750-97-bikepics-367929.jpgI hope!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

I see your sister still hasn’t fed the lawn![:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Now that I like
    How do they handle?

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

barmy_carmy
    Participant

GC ithink whenit rains it gets fed Lol! zx10, tis a lot lighter than the Vmax which means you can throw it round more, and has awesome power, ie. 0 – 100mph in 2nd gear in a few seconds…..real adrenalin rush, the fastest we’ve been on it is 130mph and still has more to spare, it’s excellent on long journeys, but find we have to fill up every 100 miles, tank only holds 13 ltrs. Is a Jap import with 5 speed gearbox, we de-restricted via carbs and airbox. Put Predator sports exhaust on, lowered with Hagon Shocks, and changed rear sprocket from a 43 cog to a 39 cog. We both truly love our bike, it is so much fun! Before FZX we had Yamaha 1100 virago, and after 10yrs of riding one of them, we came across our current bike which is a lot more fun! Wah Hey!

riff-raff
    Participant

Looks mint
    Must admit I have been hanging my nose over the V maxes but would have to try one before I could make a descision.Thought Busa were all hype til I tried one and now I must admit I would seriously consider one.
    Your bike does,however,look a hell of a lot more comfy than a Busa[:D]

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

riff-raff
    Participant

Just dropped on this on another site and really like it,and its got a fairing still[:0]
    What do you guys reckon?

kawasaki-zx10-89-bikepics-159969.jpg

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

Gix
    Participant

My god that looks in good nick! Nice!!!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Thats gone and got me thinking………………wheres me Visa card[:0][:0][:0]

Mind you if my missus sees this thread I can see the outcome…………………..[B)]

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

Gix
    Participant

LOL you best order the flowers and chocolates now then![;)][:D]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

That plan of attack became old hat oh so long ago[:I]

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Think it would look better without the fairing, can see what you mean about the seat though!

riff-raff
    Participant

Looks like it,ll be fairing off,BIG spotlights and a lot of polishing this winter then[:D]

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

Radar

I really like faired bikes,and that ZX10 above looks superb! Having said that 2 out of my 3 bikes don’t have fairings! I’m confused now…

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.