I’ll Show You Mine

Home Forums Streetfighters I’ll Show You Mine

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    newk
    Participant

iv got a zx10 with a zzr11 motor streetfighter id show u a pic but dont know how

Gix
    Participant

Take a look at the following post mate, instructions for posting pic.[;)]
    https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/update/7

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

newk
    Participant

i did made as much sense as reading the koran

Gix
    Participant

LOL! Email me your pics to [email protected] and I will resize and post em for you if you like?[;)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by newk

i did made as much sense as reading the koran

Know how you feel! PMSL

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

gsxrboy
    Participant

heres mine [:D]
    specs, 92 gsxr1100, full s/s akra pipe,stg 3 dynojet,twin k&n’s,ign advancer,taylor leads,dyna coils,goodridge cooler and oil lines,goodridge brake lines,gsxr1000 seat unit and subframe,undertray, 136hp at the wheel [;)]
    newsradpostsize.jpg

Gix
    Participant

Hello there gsxrboy! Welcome![:D]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Howdy DTP dude[;)]

caution…….does not play well with others

katana
    Participant

Welcome M8

nice looking bike – did you do the mods yourself?

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

gsxrboy
    Participant

all except the paint, local paintshop did it to my spec ie shiny black with chrome graphics,nothing too fancy [:D]

gsxrboy
    Participant

oh,and its for sale [:D]

sid
    Participant

youre quite local to me gsxrboy about time we got some more southerly members lol

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

Tlzeebubb
    Participant

So how much is the fighter then gsxrboy ??[:)]

How far do you go

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.