Great Bike Rock Music

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Great Bike Rock Music

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    barmy_carmy
    Participant

Billy Idol, “In the midnight hour she cried MORE! MORE! MORE!” Now thats a good tune! I quite like the words as well as the tune. Trying to change subject of Kylie, yep Toggsy I think I no what she looks like now! Another good tune is by Pink Floyd ” The Lunatic is on the grass”

No1 ride, our FZX750 and please DONATE to this website

GSX Rat
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by barmy_carmy

Another good tune is by Pink Floyd ” The Lunatic is on the grass”

Brain damage

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Yep thats the one!

No1 ride, our FZX750 and please DONATE to this website

Stan_DB
    Participant

Hi, my own 2 cents. Ted Nugent’s Stranglehold (the long version)

Greetz

Stan

Ride Safe

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hi Stan,Used to have one of Ted Nugent’s albums on Vinyl, too many parties and too many stratches! But it was a bloody good album!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Nugent recently wrote a book called “God Guns and Rock and Roll”. Some info on it and the man, here

Welcome aboard Stan DB! What’s Phillipine biking all about then? Tell us a bit about it in another topic if you get chance. Especially interested in what a friend told me recently about the government trying to ban bikes on toll roads over there a while back.

Radar

Ted Nugent! Top man! Welcome to the forum. Nice Avatar!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

Astronomy – Metallica, not really bike related but ace track.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hi again, If you wanna hear some good tunes, go to thebaldone’s site his partner Nicky has a great voice, she is currently promoting herself and has sung with Madron, look at his profile and connect to his links, you can actually hear Nicky sing. You’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Stan_DB
    Participant

Thanx a lot for welcoming me all you guy’s and gall’s. Ty, Ty, Ty.[:)]
    How about the new U2 song “Vertigo” guess it rocks on the road?

Greetz,

Stan.

P.S. hope the gall’s call was right?

Barmy, you are the reason im here, coz of FZXFazer forum @yahoogroups invitation to this group.

Lovely, FZX the baby (V-Max) and V-Max, both are # 1 and still waiting for any other bike to show the same quality after 20 years!!! Ok Radar its not the YZF, but still a # 1 bike 20 valver. [;)]

Ride Safe

Radar

DB, I loved the FZ750 I owned for 9 years. The engine particular was awesome.

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

well hi stan my fellow FZX man, yep its the same Barmy bimbo, this is another cool site, I’ve also told this site about the FZX/fazer site, with Ricardo and everyone. Good bloke Ricardo. Quite often have a chat with Todd and Pedro and the baldone. My 2 favourite sites, these are.

barmy_carmy
    Participant

I forgot to say stan, yes I did post message on FZX site

toggsy
    Participant

Bermuda Triangle – Big nose
    Crap song but good for???????????? not really good for anything really, just thought I’d post something[:D]
    And my mind has gone blank and I just can’t think of his bloomin’ name. it’ll come to me one day!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

The Troggs “Wild Thing”

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 257 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.