for god sake please be carefull everyone :(

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe for god sake please be carefull everyone :(

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    LeviathanRan
    Participant

What the hell? this is getting really perverted… :S

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by max

No there is nothing of me to hold, you would be best holding my strap on .lol gix[:D]

Quit it max

max
    Participant

sorry gix, i give in on this slagging match[:)][:o)]
    you win,for now[}:)]

max
    Participant

you know i love you x

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by max

you win,for now[}:)]

there is nothing to “win” max, supress your testosterone and you may see there is no competition here, no one is better.

max
    Participant

I supress(release) my testosterone on a regular basis thanks.and im winding you up[:D].BUT my bike is better than yours[:D][:o)]

Digger
    Participant

I got my R1 coz of France 04,the handling was alot better than my ZX9 so it made sence coz it suited my riding ability not coz its fast or cool or crazy or what ever it has one of the best set-ups on the market and you can play safley knowing that…

max
    Participant

thats why i bought my zx because it suited me cos im taller than the average bloke and come to think about it its not that bad on the bends , its not made like gsx i must admit the gsx handles better but in marks out of ten kawasakis have the best sports bikes thats my opinion , the best thing about the zx is its mid range endless acceleration even when there is a seventeen stone fatty like me on it . And i was only winding gix up she should know better than to take me seriously [:D]

max
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Digger

I got my R1 coz of France 04,the handling was alot better than my ZX9 so it made sence coz it suited my riding ability not coz its fast or cool or [crazy](he put that in) or what ever it has one of the best set-ups on the market and you can play safley knowing that…

suited my riding ability

so why didnt you get a honda gold wing then[:)]

Born2BMild
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

quote:

Originally posted by max

And “NO” im not geting on the back of your bike.

Why not max? I actually aint in the business of scaring pillions, ask B2BM. Or is it scary cos you not in full control again?

I can confirm that one. Though you always make it an exciting experience, I’ve always felt very safe on the back of your bike, Gix. Sometimes I’m so relaxed, I feel I could nod off.[:o)]

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.