Exhausting!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Exhausting!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    GSX Rat
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

I wasnt critisising I was poinnting out a fact, poohchick would have looked a right twonk going and asking a mechanic or fabricator to make her a four into one for a V twin. And since when do I do as I am told anyway? [:o)] And as I dont do as I am told, I wont pull you to bits over your typos![:o)]

BTW – criticising and pointing.

Gix
    Participant

I pointed out a fact,

Criticise

\Crit”i*cise\, v. i. 1. To act as a critic; to pass literary or artistic judgment;

The Beast
    Participant

Think he meant typo hun.

Gix
    Participant

yeah i know I aint with it though

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSX Ratbiker

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

I wasnt critisising I was poinnting out a fact, poohchick would have looked a right twonk going and asking a mechanic or fabricator to make her a four into one for a V twin. And since when do I do as I am told anyway? [:o)] And as I dont do as I am told, I wont pull you to bits over your typos![:o)]

BTW – criticising and pointing.

Thanks GSX, will pay more attention next time. Do I have to do lines on the chalkboard now???[:o)]

riff-raff
    Participant

No…….but go and stand in the corner and think about what you,ve done[:p][:p][:p]

The Beast
    Participant

If you choose to do lines………….. Have a couple for me!

Gix
    Participant

Not those sort of lines!!!![:o)]

poohchick
    Participant

Thanks for all your help guys, it’s good to get views from every different angle! I have seen an SV with twin exhausts and it looked the bomb, hence I want summa dat! Sid I appreciate wot you av sed and it wud be good if you are at the museum on Sunday if you can have a look at my set up for me and anyone else who is interested! If I get the parts, would any of you be able to help me tinker and get it on, as I’m not too hot on stuff like that but I’m willing to give it a go! XXXX

GSX Rat
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

Thanks GSX, will pay more attention next time. Do I have to do lines on the chalkboard now???[:o)]

Yes – start near the top…

If you can LOL

katana
    Participant
    poohchick
    Participant

cheers Kat it all helps!

Tlzeebubb
    Participant

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RACE-CAN-FOR-SV-650_W0QQitemZ8034855597QQcategoryZ10534QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Try this pooooooh as katana said i know its not a twin setup but will make it sound wicked [}:)] [}:)]??.

GSF K1
    Participant

Crikey, get in there quick at that price!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.