Crossgates, Wales

Home Forums Meetings and events Crossgates, Wales

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Big_Katz
    Participant

well what can i say,
    yesterday was bloody fantastic…….
    loved every miniute of it even going round the bend’s at that speed with gix wicked!!!! (now if i did that few week’s back i would of been terrified hehe)

Gix thanx for the ride hun it was classic loved every minute [:D]

Radar you would of been right if i had done that ride a few week’s back when i first started going on the back [:p] yeah ur right couldn’t stop grinning such a buzz from it still think i’m on it!!

Thumper loved every minute riding with you it was wicked from the start to the very end. when ever you fancy a pillion you know where i am [:D]

o digger did ur wood lastlong lmao

nice to met you all at last [:D] hope to do it again soon!!!!

the1onthefazer
    Participant

Hi everyone, this is Dave (aka Koito Dave as labelled by Radar on the pics). Just had to join the forum to say thanks to you all for a great day yesterday. Credit to Radar for persuading me to come along, then again when he tempted me with a full cooked breakfast so how could I refuse!
    Gix – are you feeling ok today? You didn’t appear to be 100% when we were at the Quattford cafe.

I hope to get out and about with you all again sometime. You’re a great bunch.

Dave, the1onthefazer.

Gix
    Participant

LMFAO I like your sig!

Yes feel a bit better today cheers Dave, was good to meet you, was a damn good day I thought!

Big_Katz
    Participant

hiya dave nice 2 meet you yesterday [:D]
    welcome to the forum

Speed Monster
    Participant

Dave on the fazer and the welsh dragon(s)was a pleasure to meet you guys on a top ride out.
    Everybody else….thank you, thank you thank you!! What an awesome day, perfect in every way bar one…..it didn’t last long enough!! We must all do it again soon! I’ll bang my pics in soon!
    Cheers all!!

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Speed Monster

Dave on the fazer and the welsh dragon(s)was a pleasure to meet you guys on a top ride out.
    Everybody else….thank you, thank you thank you!! What an awesome day, perfect in every way bar one…..it didn’t last long enough!! We must all do it again soon! I’ll bang my pics in soon!
    Cheers all!!

Welcome to the forum Dave on the Fazer. Look forward to the next group ride out.

Thumper
    Participant

Pleasure to meet you Dave, and welcome!!
    Now what were you riding again?

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Credit to Radar for persuading me to come along, then again when he tempted me with a full cooked breakfast so how could I refuse!

My god you actually got your breakfast out of Radar?????? [:0][:o)]

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

quote:

Credit to Radar for persuading me to come along, then again when he tempted me with a full cooked breakfast so how could I refuse!

My god you actually got your breakfast out of Radar?????? [:0][:o)]

Err…nope! I did buy him a cuppa though.

the1onthefazer
    Participant

Radar did actually buy me brekkie once when we were out on business, but needless to say he claimed it back on expenses.

Thumper
    Participant

I won’t have all this about Radar.
    He bought me a sausage sandwich in March 1987.

I kept the old paper bag….it’ll go classic next year, and it’s appreciating nicely.

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Thumper

I kept the old paper bag….it’ll go classic next year, and it’s appreciating nicely.

I claimed that back too!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Thumper

I claimed that back too!

LMFAO Why do I believe that??? [:o)]

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.