Crossgates, Wales

Home Forums Meetings and events Crossgates, Wales

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

I have sent you a pm with a map link and some directions hun. [;)]

The Welsh Dragon
    Participant

Hi Guys/Ladies, I’m new here having just found this place yesterday! Have thoroughly enjoyed reading some of the threads regarding riding styles etc so please keep them coming :)

With regard to this meet this coming weekend, can I come? I don’t want to encroach but I’d welcome the opportunity ride with you guy’s and there are some awesome roads in that part of the world[:o)]. Am I right in my understanding that you meet at McDs in Newtown? What time??

Gix
    Participant

We are going to Crossgates hun but me and a few others are meeting Digger from Liverpool at the maccy d’s, of course you are welcome to meet us there and head on down to Crossgates with us, or you could meet us all at Crossgates.
    We plan to meet Digger in Newtown at about 11.15-11.30am. Keep you eyes open for a tiny girl on a gixer1000k2 with a pillion passenger, a ZX6R black and silver one, there may be a black firestorm and ktm but not sure if they are meeting us at Crossgates or Newtown. For deffo will be a gixer1000 tho, and we will be meeting up with Digger on a blue R1.
    What bike dya ride hun?

The Welsh Dragon
    Participant

Thanks for that :) I’ll definately try to be there. I’d rather meet you guys in Newtown and head south with you from there as that’s the best route for me. I’ll be under a time constraint as I have to be in Shrewsbury by 4pm so depending on your route I may have to drop out early and head for home.

I’ll be on a Gixxer1000K3 with my wife lovingly perched on the back.

Here’s hoping for good weather !!

The Welsh Dragon
    Participant

I mentioned the time constraint as I was assuming there would be a ‘ride-out’ from Crossgates; but if it’s just a meet then it won’t be an issue!

Gix
    Participant

Yep there will be a rideout after radar has bought me breakfast lmao but I have to be home and most the other folks are on time constraint too so no worries.[;)]

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by The Welsh Dragon

I’ll be on a Gixxer1000K3 with my wife lovingly perched on the back.

Here’s hoping for good weather !!

Weather is looking dry at least for Sunday. You got a pic of your K3 mate? Is it fastest colours? (blue n white [:o)])

Radar

quote:

Hi Guys/Ladies, I’m new here having just found this place yesterday! Have thoroughly enjoyed reading some of the threads regarding riding styles etc so please keep them coming :)

With regard to this meet this coming weekend, can I come? I don’t want to encroach but I’d welcome the opportunity ride with you guy’s and there are some awesome roads in that part of the world[:o)]. Am I right in my understanding that you meet at McDs in Newtown? What time??

Welcome to the forum, look forward to meeting you on Sunday

The Welsh Dragon
    Participant

Hi Radar, thanks for the warm welcome :) Gixz, yes I have a photo, I just need to figure out how to upload it!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Hi Radar, thanks for the warm welcome :) Gixz, yes I have a photo, I just need to figure out how to upload it!

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/update/7

if you are still having problems pm me and i will sort you out[:D]

Digger
    Participant

Hello dragon,hope to see you at maccy d`s on sunday but I might be on a black 06 R1 that a friend has kindly let me adopt(he`s not gettin it back lol).

Born2BMild
    Participant

Hiya mate. Welcome to the forum. Look forward to meeting you at Crossgates,

The Welsh Dragon
    Participant

Hey digger, your mate lent you his/her 06 R1!!! Did you donate them a lung or something???

Digger
    Participant

Lol,no mate he is a good mate and trusts me…..alot.We always swap and change bikes and I also have access to a 05 blade any time aswell.I thought thats what mates were for..lol.

Gix
    Participant

the attendees so far…

Me (here there and everywhere lol)
    shadowfax (B-C)
    Big Katz (here there and everywhere lol)
    Karen (UKBF,GBB,B-C)
    Chilli (ROC,TBF,UKBF,B-C)
    Thumper (TBF,B-C)
    ID (TBF,B-C)
    Born2bmild (TBF,B-C,UKBF,GBB)
    Speed monster (TBF,GBB,B-C)
    kazcol (ROC, B-C,UKBF)
    Digger (TBF, B-C)
    The Welsh Dragon (TBF)
    Radar (TBF,B-C,GBB,DTP)
    Digger (TBF,B-C)
    Fasteddie (ROC,B-C)
    Renegade
    Bev
    Dave (ROC,B-C)
    rockmonster (DTP)
    Maybe Wills9 (ROC)
    Maybe Mike ST (UKBF,ROC,B-C)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.